2/18/23….way better than expected.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

I went the budget route lol.  Stick for 80, pants 70, helmet 65.  Figured no need to drop much cash on rec league haha

Helmet and skates are about the only thing I’d be willing to spend big $ on now, and even then, it’s last years model or even 2 years back. It blew my mind how expensive stuff got, I couldn’t imagine being a parent and having to outfit a kid with equipment who’s going to grow out of it in a year on top of paying the $2500+ league fees. 

ROTD was definitely the first run down Coming Soon, pure velvet on top of cord.

ROTD (Rumor Of The Day) from a reliable BMR person that pay for parking is definitely coming to Blue next year in some shape/form.
Two tiers $15 & $20.  Every visit.  Probably kiosk.  No word on whether or not season pass owners are exempt. 
Still in decision and planning stages at the moment.  BMR people are up in arms.  Maybe they'll weasel an exemption?

How much is an Elk season pass again?

Edited by indiggio
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, indiggio said:

ROTD was definitely the first run down Coming Soon, pure velvet on top of cord.

ROTD (Rumor Of The Day) from a reliable BMR person that pay for parking is definitely coming to Blue next year in some shape/form.
Two tiers $15 & $20.  Every visit.  Probably kiosk.  No word on whether or not season pass owners are exempt. 
Still in decision and planning stages at the moment.  BMR people are up in arms.  Maybe they'll weasel an exemption?

How much is an Elk season pass again?

Could be why the pass may be going way up next season. They'll advertise it as  "includes free parking".

5 hours ago, indiggio said:

I believe Camelback passholders don't have to pay for parking nonsense, so I can't imagine Blue implenting that insanity. Any place that charges parking for loyal passholders loses my business by default. I'd rather quit skiing than pay to park anywhere in Pennsylvania.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1