23/24 Season Passes Released.

toast21602

The off peak season pass is different as well.  I see a lot of the boomers buying that.  Right now with Blues new pricing they are basically giving away a lot of money but it’s Goodwill..those 6-9 year olds that get $50 season passes will be future race kids and jib honks and Blue fanboys and girls.  They won’t take in as much revenue as normal but miles and miles of goodwill which doesn’t show up on a balance sheet.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@Ski2Live Live2Ski is going to have his twins pretending they’re 9

Good chance my kids would rebel and tell a lifty so they would not have to spend a 2nd season waiting in ridic lines at Blue and skiing the same 1000 footer every weekend.

Nice deal though - I will tell a friend who has two young kids she is starting out skiing.

Recently tabulated that I have now taken each of my kids skiing 118x. Gotta find some deals to make that work.

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The off peak season pass is different as well.  I see a lot of the boomers buying that.  Right now with Blues new pricing they are basically giving away a lot of money but it’s Goodwill..those 6-9 year olds that get $50 season passes will be future race kids and jib honks and Blue fanboys and girls.  They won’t take in as much revenue as normal but miles and miles of goodwill which doesn’t show up on a balance sheet.  

Off peak looks like less perks now too with no VIP line. Wording also only says 10% of food and rentals for everyone. So no discounts for tuning?

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Could see skiing Blue a bunch more starting winter of 2035-36 if they keep with this pricing model and I stay in this area.

We know. Too expensive and you aren't buying one. You can see yourself out of this thread now. I'm sure there will be a Mega Indy epic iconic super saver cost calculation thread for you to spam.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Good chance my kids would rebel and tell a lifty so they would not have to spend a 2nd season waiting in ridic lines at Blue and skiing the same 1000 footer every weekend.

Nice deal though - I will tell a friend who has two young kids she is starting out skiing.

Recently tabulated that I have now taken each of my kids skiing 118x. Gotta find some deals to make that work.

I haven't stood in a line at all this season at Blue, we'll ok maybe for 15 seconds at most. Especially since they added a 3rd high speed lift. Just make sure you arrive at 8:00 and ski only until 9:30. Then you can join us in the lot for Sausage Sundays

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

We know. Too expensive and you aren't buying one. You can see yourself out of this thread now. I'm sure there will be a Mega Indy epic iconic super saver cost calculation thread for you to spam.

Pretty sure I will be spending at least $675 on a pass, but it will be good at more than one only ok mountain

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I haven't stood in a line at all this season at Blue, we'll ok maybe for 15 seconds at most. Especially since they added a 3rd high speed lift. Just make sure you arrive at 8:00 and ski only until 9:30. Then you can join us in the lot for Sausage Sundays

If I was gonna get up early enough to ski at 8 at Blue I'd rather get up 20 min earlier and ski at 830 at Hunter 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

On sale tomorrow. $675 for us fools. No there details I can find other than that..

image.thumb.png.446705bdc341de83b80252465bc01b54.png

https://www.skibluemt.com/winter-sports/skiing-snowboarding/season-passes/

I had said the pass price would start with a 7. I was wrong, and can admit when i am wrong. But i was close, but close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and diarrhea, i guess. 

the 2022/2023 thing at the top of the page is a little weird though. Typical for Blue, but weird 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I was really on the fence over buying an epic pass, or a Blue pass, but thanks for helping me make up my mind knowing i wont see you at Blue!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2