23/24 Season Passes Released.

toast21602

28 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

What is this generation coming to? Re-read your Tom Swift novels. 

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Time to google Tom Swift.  

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think ham is nickname for amateur.  Reminds me of the song about a brown eyed girl and a transistor radio..either Van Morrison or Jim Morrison.   

Im with you on this one GSS.....

The googles has educated me now on a low budget 3.2* SciFi TV Series as well as high-tech walkie talkies probably commonly used in the show. 

I cant remember what R2D2s disability was but I hope the ham raidos help him continue to make turns  for decades to come; much like a avalanche bacon or "I fallen and I can't get up button" can assist us in independence and mobility as the years pass.

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Even though the cause he is fighting for is absurd, Ski2live gets props for having heart…it’s like a 30 vs 1 beef in this thread and he’s holding his own, still swinging, and refusing to go down.  This shit should have ended pages ago, yet the man refuses to throw in the towel.

B8D98A0C-B1D7-4021-A618-3C015BB96ECB.gif.d41fc46eef901b1b4eaafd76bb66d152.gif

I don’t think he’s holding his own, he’s making himself look for like a wanker while continuing to insult us. Go back to peeling onions Robbie

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, DiMe said:

The googles has educated me now on a low budget 3.2* SciFi TV Series as well as high-tech walkie talkies probably commonly used in the show. 

I cant remember what R2D2s disability was but I hope the ham raidos help him continue to make turns  for decades to come; much like a avalanche bacon or "I fallen and I can't get up button" can assist us in independence and mobility as the years pass.

I know R2D2 was vision impaired and any sarcastic comment was over his head.  I’ll bump some of his old posts. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

BMR put an email out and listed the U9 pass price as *only with the purchase of a full season pass* which I didn't see online anywhere. Not that it matters to me but it might to someone.

FWIW, I did see that in one spot yesterday at launch, but it was missing in a bunch of other spots that talked about the U9 pass. I didn't bring it up because I knew it didn't affect anyone here that I cared about, as I knew youse guys would be buying passes as would anyone else I know with kids under 9.

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t think he’s holding his own, he’s making himself look for like a wanker while continuing to insult us. Go back to peeling onions Robbie

this is in the specific blue mountain forum.  This is supposed to be OUR BLOCK, OUR HOOD, OUR TURF.  He came right to our neighborhood, threw his flag in the ground, and asked who wanted beef.  A few days later and nobody has been able to handle it yet🤷‍♂️
call him names all you want, but he brought the beef to blue’s front door and nobody has done shit about it 

“I know you ain’t just gonna let 50 do you like that!?  I mean damn, rep yo hood! You hard right?  Then pop off!”-50 Cent

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

Lol this is in the specific blue mountain forum.  This is supposed to be OUR BLOCK, OUR HOOD, OUR TURF.  He came right to our neighborhood, threw his flag in the ground, and asked who wanted beef.  A few days later and nobody has been able to handle it yet🤷‍♂️
call him names all you want, but he brought the beef to blue’s front door and nobody has done shit about it 

TP4 why are you being such a pacifist. 

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think ham is nickname for amateur.  Reminds me of the song about a brown eyed girl and a transistor radio..either Van Morrison or Jim Morrison.   

11 minutes ago, DiMe said:

You can usually tell ham radio operators from their license plates. 

Semi on topic off topic, there is an AM christian radio station out of Nashville TN that has wreaks havoc with cable operators all up and down the east coast. It's been causing major headaches for our mainline techs in this area since August, but I understand it's been around and on the radar of the cable industry since 1989, lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

TP4 why are you being such a pacifist. 

You know when  parents would say “I’m not mad, I’m disappointed.”  Same shit applies here.  As someone who trolled this board for 18 years and recently became semi-retired, it’s disappointing watching y’all somehow be unable to end this beef, especially when the trolling is like a 6/10.  If he was trolling at a 9/10 or 10/10 I get it, but seeing average trolling cause this much havoc is disappointing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, mute1080 said:

BMR put an email out and listed the U9 pass price as *only with the purchase of a full season pass* which I didn't see online anywhere. Not that it matters to me but it might to someone.

Also, pretty sure my kid has more days on the hill and in Blue's parking lot than Ski2Live has anywhere this season so don't believe it's not a kid friendly environment.  Do the girls even realize they could have rode an e-scooter in the lot like GSS?!

A3038D03-5507-4E5E-B66C-342559C5AD9A.jpeg.9d50bcb6c07ee64a7dcfa6c158483be9.jpeg

GSS patrolling the parking lot on a scooter is probably gonna scare kids away...

40 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

this is in the specific blue mountain forum.  This is supposed to be OUR BLOCK, OUR HOOD, OUR TURF.  He came right to our neighborhood, threw his flag in the ground, and asked who wanted beef.  A few days later and nobody has been able to handle it yet🤷‍♂️

“I know you ain’t just gonna let 50 do you like that!?  I mean damn, rep yo hood! You hard right?  Then pop off!”-50 Cent

Couldn't have said it better myself.   Growing up in the mean streets of Chester County, I understand the importance of making sure nobody be disrespecting our turf 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, PSUFly said:

GSS patrolling the parking lot on a scooter is probably gonna scare kids away...

Couldn't have said it better myself.   Growing up in the mean streets of Chester County, I understand the importance of making sure nobody be disrespecting our turf 

For sure.  To make matters worse, Ski2live literally posts his location each weekend…and yet none of the people talking online have ever showed up, even though he constantly posts where he’ll be at.  He’s begging people to say stuff to his face and nobody will 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Offer your buddy pass to @AirheadD8 and then I'll give mine to Ski2Live. Then peace shall prevail in this realm once more.

No doesn’t work that way you already offered your buddy pass to Airhead..also SaltyAnus it’s hard to understand what you’re saying with Ski2Lives dick in your mouth. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

You post in everything Blue related even though we are all well aware of what you think and didn't give two fucks in the first place. You like to stir the pot and antagonize and when someone gives it to you back you play that same shit like above where you don't know what your doing. 

Do I post in your shitty trs about all the stupid ass shit you do ? Do I have a great need to go on to others threads to make myself feel better ? Who has 100000 posts in a thread they have nothing to do with and who has two ?  Why do you post in every blue roll call thread when no one gives a fuck ? Who's that about? What do you feel when your doing it ? Who's judging who here ? 

Small people, shitty people, miserable people need that shit.  I don't give two fucks what you do, I mostly pay you no attention because you are not worthy of it and my God is that bar set low. I also see no need to comment on it the vast vast majority of the time because it does nothing for me. 

But you do and that plus 10000 other things means I do know who you are and let's be real we all knew who you were the second you valued free food over making friends. 

I agree…are you still in Utah?  Blue tomorrow is gonna be nice spring conditions. 

59 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

FWIW, I did see that in one spot yesterday at launch, but it was missing in a bunch of other spots that talked about the U9 pass. I didn't bring it up because I knew it didn't affect anyone here that I cared about, as I knew youse guys would be buying passes as would anyone else I know with kids under 9.

I like the 9 and under ski free at Blue..they’re gonna be playing Kids Bop in the liftlines instead of old 70s and 80s love ballads..I’ve also heard Funky Town waiting for the lifts to open at least twice and it didn’t bring me down. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

You can usually tell ham radio operators from their license plates. 

Semi on topic off topic, there is an AM christian radio station out of Nashville TN that has wreaks havoc with cable operators all up and down the east coast. It's been causing major headaches for our mainline techs in this area since August, but I understand it's been around and on the radar of the cable industry since 1989, lol.

Reminds me of this song…was on the FM radio a lot another song about nostalgia..not as good as Eddie $$$$$ but still a legend. 

• Thanks 1