23/24 Season Passes Released.

toast21602

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Stealing…anyway sorry salty I should be nicer to my future brother in law.  

Your sins are forgiven on this day of kindness. One can expect to be hit with some collateral damage in this Great E-War. Grilled Steeze did you buy your Blue Mountain season pass yet?? I wish I hadn't wasted my $50 gift card from last year on awful fish n' chips at the top lodge restaurant. I think they caught the fish in a nearby zinc pond.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'd be down for a peace treaty if offered. Buddy pass in return for pledge to stay on topic and upbeat in Blue discussions. Would plan to use Buddy pass 3/5, assuming weather is conducive, and make lower lot tailgate appearance if desired (or stay away from tailgate if preferred - at discretion of person offering pass).

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Your sins are forgiven on this day of kindness. One can expect to be hit with some collateral damage in this Great E-War. Grilled Steeze did you buy your Blue Mountain season pass yet?? I wish I hadn't wasted my $50 gift card from last year on awful fish n' chips at the top lodge restaurant. I think they caught the fish in a nearby zinc pond.

No but I plan on it before march 15. I’ll figure out how to apply gift card to season pass.  Thanks for the heads up about the fish and chips. 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No but I plan on it before march 15. I’ll figure out how to apply gift card to season pass.  Thanks for the heads up about the fish and chips. 

You're welcome and anytime. My fish n' chips rating by location from best to worst is: Nashville, London, and Blue Mountain.

54 minutes ago, saltyant said:

You're welcome and anytime. My fish n' chips rating by location from best to worst is: Nashville, London, and Blue Mountain.

Have you ever had fish and chips come with potato chips instead of fries?  I like fried fish with cock tail sauce.  My friend got me this spicy cocktail sauce from a steakhouse in Indiana.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have you ever had fish and chips come with potato chips instead of fries?  I like fried fish with cock tail sauce.  My friend got me this spicy cocktail sauce from a steakhouse in Indiana.  

Sweet potato krinkle cuts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I’m curious on the Nashville fish and chips, was it catfish? 

Nope, genuine Fish n' Chips from The Pub, voted the best Fish n' Chips in the U.S. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Probably I have at some point. Cocktail sauce is the best dipping sauce for seafood.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Nope, genuine Fish n' Chips from The Pub, voted the best Fish n' Chips in the U.S. 

Probably I have at some point. Cocktail sauce is the best dipping sauce for seafood.

Cheers to cocktail sauce…here’s the cock sauce my friend gave me and some shrimp I had with the sauce. 

812C1A19-B4E6-40EF-9AE5-F7D9B5CA6E02.jpeg

EA0B2358-258E-4339-B795-B7A8B7B99A6C.png

B77CEDBD-0B4F-4919-B191-1737A9DDFD6C.jpeg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, eaf said:

That this is all fools talk, there will be no winter in PA next year, better learn how to golf. 

Welcome back Eaf! Will you be buying a season pass next year for Blue Mountain, the True Mountain? Will you be buying the Camelback add on for $263? Do you plan to rent a seasonal locker? What is your favorite restaurant to order fish n chips?

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Welcome back Eaf! Will you be buying a season pass next year for Blue Mountain, the True Mountain? Will you be buying the Camelback add on for $263? Do you plan to rent a seasonal locker? What is your favorite restaurant to order fish n chips?

Salty whatever soda you’re drinking pass it this way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I'd be down for a peace treaty if offered. Buddy pass in return for pledge to stay on topic and upbeat in Blue discussions. Would plan to use Buddy pass 3/5, assuming weather is conducive, and make lower lot tailgate appearance if desired (or stay away from tailgate if preferred - at discretion of person offering pass).

You’re not getting a buddy pass..we all park at the top now.  

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, saltyant said:

$263 for a mere add-on?? The beloved Mountain Creek is offering a year and a half long exclusive full time, no restrictions, season pass for $289.99, all ages, all days, all believes. MC clientele knows how to hedge their risks! Still 500 passes left, btw. And if you're not excited about driving to MC, you can always fly and collect your NJ share of handwaves from one  (or each?) of MC parking lots.

• Boner City 2

10 minutes ago, eaf said:

$263 for a mere add-on?? The beloved Mountain Creek is offering a year and a half long exclusive full time, no restrictions, season pass for $289.99, all ages, all days, all believes. MC clientele knows how to hedge their risks! Still 500 passes left, btw. And if you're not excited about driving to MC, you can always fly and collect your NJ share of handwaves from one  (or each?) of MC parking lots.

Wow that’s a wonderful deal….mountain creek is actually on my list of places I want to visit.  My dad learned to ski there in the 60s when it was Vernon valley great gorge and there was also a playboy club at one time and of course action park or class action park that place was wild and crazy.  I’ve never been.  Eaf post about how there are so many options and I know Root was there on some jersey pork roll holiday.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’re not getting a buddy pass..we all park at the top now.  

This will be a day of kindness and Ski2Live should be granted a second chance to be kind to all Blue Mountain superfans and to only post Roundtop trip reports in the Roundtop thread. As a reward for turning over a new leaf, I propose a gracious PASR offer their Buddy Pass to Ski2Live and also the GPS coordinates to our new secret parking lot hangout location.

Edited by saltyant