23/24 Season Passes Released.

toast21602

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This will be a day of kindness and Ski2Live should be granted a second chance to be kind to all Blue Mountain superfans and to only post Roundtop trip reports in the Roundtop thread. As a reward for turning over a new leaf, I propose a gracious PASR offer their Buddy Pass to Ski2Live and also the GPS coordinates to our new secret parking lot hangout location.

Strike two 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, eaf said:

$263 for a mere add-on?? The beloved Mountain Creek is offering a year and a half long exclusive full time, no restrictions, season pass for $289.99, all ages, all days, all believes. MC clientele knows how to hedge their risks! Still 500 passes left, btw. And if you're not excited about driving to MC, you can always fly and collect your NJ share of handwaves from one  (or each?) of MC parking lots.

Thanks for letting me know about this tempting deal but I only ski Blue Mountain the True Mountain. I saw the light and it is Blue! That's my boy, Blue! There was never a mountain more True than Blue. When I look to the sky, I think only of Blue.

Edited by saltyant

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow that’s a wonderful deal….mountain creek is actually on my list of places I want to visit.  My dad learned to ski there in the 60s when it was Vernon valley great gorge and there was also a playboy club at one time and of course action park or class action park that place was wild and crazy.  I’ve never been.  Eaf post about how there are so many options and I know Root was there on some jersey pork roll holiday.  

I think I've been seeing Root at Blue in the middle of the week lately. Is he still coming to sausage Sundays? He stopped skiing at one time due to family expansion, right?

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for letting me know about this tempting deal but I only ski Blue Mountain the True Mountain. I saw the light and it is Blue! That's my boy, Blue! There was never a mountain more True than Blue. When I look to the sky, I think only of Blue.

LOL, do you wait to get high in the sky or work yourself up before you enter the plane?

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, eaf said:

I think I've been seeing Root at Blue in the middle of the week lately. Is he still coming to sausage Sundays? He stopped skiing at one time due to family expansion, right?

Only weekdays for root after he drops his rug rat off at school and yes for one season I believe. 

$290 pass for Mountain Creek not even remotely tempting even with 1000 vertical feet 105 minutes from my home. Have never had a great ski experience there though I gave it half a dozen shots when it was 45 minutes from my home. Eventually figured out the (no longer open to the public) place less than half the size and half the price a mile away was way more fun. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

$290 pass for Mountain Creek not even remotely tempting even with 1000 vertical feet 105 minutes from my home. Have never had a great ski experience there though I gave it half a dozen shots when it was 45 minutes from my home. Eventually figured out the (no longer open to the public) place less than half the size and half the price a mile away was way more fun. 

Hidden Valley?  I skied there a couple times, very mellow and nice compared to Vernon Valley/Great Gorge.    

33 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Hidden Valley?  I skied there a couple times, very mellow and nice compared to Vernon Valley/Great Gorge.    

Yep, miss skiing the place but nice that it is now dedicated to teaching urban youth to ski

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

I am still so stoked on my day at Blue The True today that I don't even feel the sarcastic humor in this post!! :rock

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty doesn’t drink.  I guess when he was in college, he drank to many shots of champagne and swore off the booze.  

Alcohol tastes bad. Why drink something that tastes like Grandpa's cough medicine when you can drink something delicious like apple juice or coffee?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty doesn’t drink.  I guess when he was in college, he drank to many shots of champagne and swore off the booze.  

Well judging by some of his other posts at least he gets higher than anybody on a regular basis 🤣 

🛩️

Edited by DiMe
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Anyone know what to do for a kid turning 10 by Dec?  We both had all access passes but between being in Philly, the late start and lousy weather , and traveling a bunch with our Ikon passes , we.really haven't used the passes we bought last spring enough.  My other kid is 5 so the kid pass was a good deal for her, which would convince me to re-up for myself just to get her access to that.   But really tough to justify the 675 for an almost 10.year old.  Anything I'm missing here or is that the only option?  Thanks all and glad to see snow again!

4 hours ago, duffman said:

Anyone know what to do for a kid turning 10 by Dec?  We both had all access passes but between being in Philly, the late start and lousy weather , and traveling a bunch with our Ikon passes , we.really haven't used the passes we bought last spring enough.  My other kid is 5 so the kid pass was a good deal for her, which would convince me to re-up for myself just to get her access to that.   But really tough to justify the 675 for an almost 10.year old.  Anything I'm missing here or is that the only option?  Thanks all and glad to see snow again!

Buy it now for the discount before the kid turns 10.....

• Like 1