23/24 Season Passes Released.

toast21602

5 hours ago, duffman said:

Anyone know what to do for a kid turning 10 by Dec?  We both had all access passes but between being in Philly, the late start and lousy weather , and traveling a bunch with our Ikon passes , we.really haven't used the passes we bought last spring enough.  My other kid is 5 so the kid pass was a good deal for her, which would convince me to re-up for myself just to get her access to that.   But really tough to justify the 675 for an almost 10.year old.  Anything I'm missing here or is that the only option?  Thanks all and glad to see snow again!

That's the only option, unless you can get by with an off peak pass.

43 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Buy it now for the discount before the kid turns 10.....

They won't sell it to him. They specifically spell out that kid has to be 9 at the end of December.

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Does Blue make parents prove their kid is under a certain age or is an honor system?  

They do. At least, they did for the free 4 and under pass. I haven't bought Grayson's child pass yet, so can't say 100% for sure, but given that they have in the past, I would bet on it.

A quick question regarding pass renewal… Is there a $50 gift card bonus this year? Didn’t see any email so far, and there’s nothing on the website.

If there’s, that’s only for the full pass, or weekday only also?

6 minutes ago, eaf said:

A quick question regarding pass renewal… Is there a $50 gift card bonus this year? Didn’t see any email so far, and there’s nothing on the website.

If there’s, that’s only for the full pass, or weekday only also?

i have an email with a link in it saying if i renew by the 15th i get gift cards.  

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2023 at 1:16 PM, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Yep Whitetail has been hurting this year. Their low latitude and facing South/Southeast are a real tough combo in a year like this. Roundtop does a lot better facing North. 

Whitetail closed midweek saying they will reopen Sat but my $ says their season is done.

Roundtop is done this Sunday. RIP Roundtop. 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I still haven’t purchased mine yet, if they say tomorrow sorry it’s sold out, I’m gonna be big Mad. 

They better still have them up until the 19th.  Didn’t buy mine yet either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Benm said:

at least they have those jawns at the valley now to test. i'll be sure to make a stop there before booting up on sat.

Glad you mentioned this.  Just bought mine yesterday and I'm always super anxious about the gate not opening.

On 3/9/2023 at 7:40 PM, saltyant said:

Roundtop is done this Sunday. RIP Roundtop. 

Alas. At least we still have Frost, Hunter, Okemo, Snow, Stowe, Sunapee, Wildcat, Vail, Breck, BC and Keystone to ski. Planning on another month of turns and hoping to make it my 2nd most days yet in a Skison. 

Was considering giving Blue a go Friday for $45, but sounds like they got crap from this storm. Will likely hit Frost or Hunter instead.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Alas. At least we still have Frost, Hunter, Okemo, Snow, Stowe, Sunapee, Wildcat, Vail, Breck, BC and Keystone to ski. Planning on another month of turns and hoping to make it my 2nd most days yet in a Skison. 

Was considering giving Blue a go Friday for $45, but sounds like they got crap from this storm. Will likely hit Frost or Hunter instead.

Keep us updated!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Ah bummer. I was going to give you my buddy pass if you went Friday. Maybe next time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1