23/24 Season Passes Released.

toast21602

Unless I'm wrong, this is unusual to have the new season pass available in Feb, correct?  Maybe my memory is bad, but seems like we don't get the option until March. 

I could just be projecting my faltering memory based around an expectation of Blue not lasting after mid-March.... Unless we get some better weather soon 

5 minutes ago, pcklein31 said:

Unless I'm wrong, this is unusual to have the new season pass available in Feb, correct?  Maybe my memory is bad, but seems like we don't get the option until March. 

I could just be projecting my faltering memory based around an expectation of Blue not lasting after mid-March.... Unless we get some better weather soon 

I feel like this is pretty much when it comes out, just after pres day weekend. Keep in mind, offering it this year in march wont get much “ski the balance of this year”

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, pcklein31 said:

Last years was early March. Got mine on the 11th

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Boo Bear said:

Holy shit. We had to buy Becky an adult season pass this year just to not have restrictions. So pleased to see the 9 and under option

3 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Shocked at the under 9 pass! Looks like dad can get new skis now

That’s going to keep me at Blue, although at only a $25 it was probably inevitable anyway, but I would have bitched a bunch. Walter turns 10 in early September so I’ll be paying full price for him but saving a ton on Grayson.

Yinz notice that Adventure Camp for next year goes on sale tomorrow too? I’ll be putting the boys in Saturday again if you guys are gonna put Becky in, maybe we can ask them to group together

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pcklein31 said:

16 minutes ago, Hayata said:

Last years was early March. Got mine on the 11th

100% they went on sale the exact same day last year, the day after President’s Day. But it was the 22bd last year. Was looking through my old emails yesterday and noted the date.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I haven't stood in a line at all this season at Blue, we'll ok maybe for 15 seconds at most. Especially since they added a 3rd high speed lift. Just make sure you arrive at 8:00 and ski only until 9:30. Then you can join us in the lot for Sausage Sundays

No he can’t.

• Boner City 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

That’s going to keep me at Blue, although at only a $25 it was probably inevitable anyway, but I would have bitched a bunch. Walter turns 10 in early September so I’ll be paying full price for him but saving a ton on Grayson.

What grade are they in?  Two years ago they offered a season pass for around $90 for sixth graders that had the PA 4th/5th grade pass the previous year.   They didn’t advertise it anywhere that I saw.  Found out throw someone at the CS desk while setting up a lesson.  

11 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Is Blue offering skiing end of this season with their 9 and under passes - asking for a friend

Make sure you tell your "friend"  about the "waiting in ridic lines at Blue and skiing the same 1000 footer every weekend."  

I would think advising your "friend" to buy an Epic pass would be the way to go.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hopefully they give a concrete deadline.  Not one of these while supplies last things.  

You know buying next years pass will shut down your RFID card, and require a trip to customer service to get it all back working again.  I too would like to see some type of deadline.  I have a buddy pass i guess i should try to give out to a deserving soul as well.  

Yeah I mentioned the line thing - is it bad at beginners area too?

With 2 kids age 4 and 6 who got on skis once so far and loved it, this is an obvious move for her. I'm not suggesting she buy a Blue pass at $675 even with getting them for her kids. They won't go enough to make that worthwhile so she is better off buying day tickets when she takes them. Does Blue sell reduced price tix to access only beginner lifts?

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Make sure you tell your "friend"  about the "waiting in ridic lines at Blue and skiing the same 1000 footer every weekend."  

I would think advising your "friend" to buy an Epic pass would be the way to go.  

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Thanks 1

@mute1080 @Boo Bear just a heads up, if you KNOW Becky is going to be in Adventure Camp, the cleanest way to buy is to let it add-on her $50 pass when you buy the WAC slot. There is no way to buy WAC on the site without adding a pass, so I thought I would give a heads up in case you were planning to buy passes now and WAC later. 

I am sure that they could sell WAC separately if you bought the pass first by chatting with them on the live chat. In fact, I did it that way this year for the boys because WAC wasn't being sold last year when I bought their passes. But this year I'll just do it all online. I hate laying out the $$ for WAC in Feb 2023 for Jan/Feb 2024, but I have to make sure they get spots.  

9 hours ago, DiMe said:

Sale is live!  CBK addon is $243.

It looks like the add on is actually $263. Either way that is a nice option. To me a Blue/Cbk pass for $938 is a more attractive option thN Blue only for $675. I could enjoy spending Sat at Cbk and Sun at Blue far more often than I would ski either 2 days in a row.