3/4-3/5 weekend roll call thread.

9 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Yes Saturday, Sunday might be Montage. Have to decide if we wanna go up there with their big mountain shin dig going on.

Mountain fest is only Friday/Saturday so Sunday should be ok

8 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Interested…

Let me know if you go.  I'm planning on it as of right now, although I may only be there until 12 or so on Sunday 

21 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Unfortunately it's not very fast so you might not be able to outrun ski patrol . 

the chair might not outrun them, but can you?

unrelated i also just realized that google maps has a new aerial over blue.

Edited by Benm
  • Haha 1

Sunday would be the day I would hit Blue this season if Salty's buddy pass freed up.

If not, I will enjoy the beautiful view of the Lehigh River from JFrost, where I hear some of the glades are now skiable.

Also playing guitar for Grease this weekend. Opened last night, shows at 7 tonight and at 1 and 7 tomorrow.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I figured, just keeping it on topic in the Blue thread. 

There's always next season for my buddy pass competition. I think next year there will be a scavenger hunt in both the lower and upper lots where I hide taxidermied squirrels dressed in our favorite PASRs' ski gear, and whoever finds the most wins my buddy pass

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Sunday would be the day I would hit Blue this season if Salty's buddy pass freed up.

If not, I will enjoy the beautiful view of the Lehigh River from JFrost, where I hear some of the glades are now skiable.

Also playing guitar for Grease this weekend. Opened last night, shows at 7 tonight and at 1 and 7 tomorrow.

Airhead is getting saltys buddy pass. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

I’ll be there Saturday with the “Chair for Death 2.0”   thanks for the buddy pass salty. 

CED23A3D-1F66-4E65-B88D-476E40D5F95A.jpeg

Waaaay to much in the way of logistics with this.  At least @Benm got on the lift with 2x4's on his feet.  This thing wont get near the lift.  However, you may be able to get this to go at JF with skiitoolives on Sunday, since you can just throw it on the snow there and go down. Might have a hike back up tho.  I would shoot for the glades, since he heard they were "skiable".  

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I know this. Try to keep up dude.

If so why would you bring it up. You wanted to make one last ditch attempt at the free pass. I'm sorry but if you want to go to Blue on Sunday you're gonna have to make like MC Hammer and "pay, just to make it today"

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

If so why would you bring it up. You wanted to make one last ditch attempt at the free pass. I'm sorry but if you want to go to Blue on Sunday you're gonna have to make like MC Hammer and "pay, just to make it today"

He was keeping it on topic for the Blue thread. Lift tickets this weekend are dirt cheap at $99 for Saturday and 3 left @ $69 for Sunday. That's pretty rad. Maybe Ski2Live will be generous and consider paying to be a donation to Blue Mountain, then think of it as skiing for free 

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Waaaay to much in the way of logistics with this.  At least @Benm got on the lift with 2x4's on his feet.  This thing wont get near the lift.  However, you may be able to get this to go at JF with skiitoolives on Sunday, since you can just throw it on the snow there and go down. Might have a hike back up tho.  I would shoot for the glades, since he heard they were "skiable".  

remember i mentioned that i noticed google maps was updated?

this is what i was looking at. logistically, it's not too bad if someone wants to chauffer. 

120ft between you and your dreams

image.thumb.png.fb60afe8e92a66a6ca62c0a820bbd985.png

Edited by Benm
  • Boner City 1

2 hours ago, Benm said:

unrelated i also just realized that google maps has a new aerial over blue.

Had to check it out after you posted. Messing around, found this really cool shot in the submitted 360 pics:

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.820945,-75.5132217,3a,75y,12.1h,73.98t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipPKeBfU0_qzhzc37_KcXDpt-rzYykKhoe_k8j9g!2e10!3e11!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipPKeBfU0_qzhzc37_KcXDpt-rzYykKhoe_k8j9g%3Dw203-h100-k-no-pi-10-ya340-ro0-fo100!7i8192!8i4096

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Benm said:

remember i mentioned that i noticed google maps was updated?

this is what i was looking at. logistically, it's not too bad if someone wants to chauffer. 

120ft between you and your dreams

image.thumb.png.fb60afe8e92a66a6ca62c0a820bbd985.png

Not good, ski patrol might see this and have patrollers stationed all along Burma this weekend, with a garrison right in this spot.

• Haha 1

I got a buddy pass with my early bird pass.  I don't think I can let it go this season though.  I'm trying to get my $675 in ticket value before March ends on this bird and a free 2024.  On track so far with 5 4 hour midweek days and a weekend morning 🤑

Edited by DiMe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DiMe said:

Sunday Funday flavors if ya say hi booting up and again at 9:30ish 😇

20230303_182814.jpg

Sweet, I picked up a variety 12 pack of juicy and hazy and fruity and plain IPAs.  A few years ago for our end of season party, PSUFlyGuy brought a bottle of the screwball peanut butter bourbon and I had about three shots of it in between sandwiches.  This years end of season party day I’m gonna try to tone it down. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/3/2023 at 7:29 AM, PSUFly said:

Let me know if you go.  I'm planning on it as of right now, although I may only be there until 12 or so on Sunday 

Yeah, looks like we are going to hit Montage tomorrow. Wish they had a trail report posted that was newer than Thursday though

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 7:29 AM, PSUFly said:

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Yeah, looks like we are going to hit Montage tomorrow. Wish they had a trail report posted that was newer than Thursday though

Actually, we're out on Montage. Looked up those promo tickets I bought and this whole weekend is blacked out. We'll be at Blue.

• Like 1