3/4/22…empty…hero snow.

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 715am and in the house were Johnny Law, Atomic Jeff, Schifdawg, Salty, BenM, Airhead, Pops, Enjorales, Mixilplix, MBike Mike, Nastar. Glenn, Bethlehem Ford Crew, Mute, BooBear, Becky Boo and many others.  

First run I skied challenge which was nice soft smooth snow but some mini rollers…Razors was better as no rollers and I skied that twice and then hit up nightmare to dreamweaver which was also good but a lot of mini thin spots showing.  Main Street was full on spring conditions and Widowmaker to midway was quite nice.  Lazy mile to the falls was also really good and empty which was a treat and paradise had the same hero snow as the other trails..no edges needed.  

I ended up skiing 11 runs by 930..then hungout in the parking lot and enjoyed some beers.  No chips today as JFDan was gone.  It also only rained for a few runs lightly and was foggy a few runs as well but not bad.  All in all conditions were better than expected and crowds were less than expected.  

JADIP

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Definitely a great day! Thanks for the pass Salty first few runs were a bit drizzly. Had some warp speed runs early with the PASR gang. Sun popped out for a short time in the afternoon. 

After a beer in the parking lot I headed back to ski bump’s which were awesome. Skied with the bump crew for a while. All the young bucks bailed leaving the geriatric crew . Myself Paul and Marvin quit around 2:30 after my legs had enough. Beers in the lot with Paul and mbMike . Pauls brother got married in VT and there were some leftover beers . Left 3:30 ish 

76D64DAA-934F-445B-86A4-B6FA922A33D6.jpeg

F0BEEDA2-A266-498C-8A38-74A98504E5AC.jpeg

8B38DBB6-D96A-439B-9B98-B1505321CE5D.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Was @Benm there?  His stats say he hasn't skied since 1/8.  @GrilledSteezeSandwich as the stats manager you should be all over this.

BenM was there and I’m aware of his  lackadaisical attitude towards the stats manager..quite honestly I’m a bit let down by this and when I cool off and clear my head I’ll begin plotting a solution.  

5550D2C7-6E7E-41FD-8C05-78C0491199C8.webp

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Toy plane flyover tomorrow from the west some time around 10, on my way to Joysee. Hold onto your hats and secure your tropical plants as the mighty Rotax engine goes full power directly overhead the parking lot.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1