PASR End of Season party?

enjoralas

47 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He’ll probably just copy and paste his report from last season. This is salty we are talking about here. 

I would never do that, but I might use ChatGPT to write a report since I'll be too tired from getting face shots all day.

51 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Ehhh it’s not that bad. 

That's pretty hardcore. I need a day to rest and do nothing even if my return flight boards at 11 AM and lands at 2 PM.

Plus that's insane to unpack your skis and ski clothes and go skiing after flying. I need to systematically organize my luggage and reset from flying mode to local skiing mode, and that takes at least one full day.

Edited by saltyant

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That's pretty hardcore. I need a day to rest and do nothing even if my return flight boards at 11 AM and lands at 2 PM.

Plus that's insane to unpack your skis and ski clothes and go skiing after flying. I need to systematically organize my luggage and reset from flying mode to local skiing mode, and that takes at least one full day.

Same but I’ve night skied before a trip and definitely skied the morning after a late arrival…a buffer day is nice.  

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

You can reset when you’re in the ground. I’d rather be skiing.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How’s Colorado?  I heard big snow is coming to the mountains. 

On the road to Loveland now, about 30 min out - getting there around 6:40am. We’ll eat some lodge breakfast and get in line early for the 8am chair. 

open snow was predicting 1-3 feet of snow. 

Loveland’s website said at 5am there was 7” in the past 12 hours, and 10” in the past 24 hours.

JDAIP ;)

• Like 7
  • Boner City 2

4 hours ago, skiincy said:

On the road to Loveland now, about 30 min out - getting there around 6:40am. We’ll eat some lodge breakfast and get in line early for the 8am chair. 

open snow was predicting 1-3 feet of snow. 

Loveland’s website said at 5am there was 7” in the past 12 hours, and 10” in the past 24 hours.

JDAIP ;)

Have fun, I thought Loveland opened at 830am.  

So this Sunday is end of season party day?  I think everybody should just bring what they brought last year and if you weren’t at the PASR party last year things that can always come in handy are champagne, orange juice, red solo cups, beer, snacks, breakfast food, things to grill..electric scooters..karaoke machines…chairs.  

D189181B-3D16-4FF7-9CEB-DE4F9F701BB9.jpeg

On 3/7/2023 at 3:16 PM, NMSKI said:

So is it definitely the 19th then?  

On 3/7/2023 at 3:28 PM, enjoralas said:

Seems like it. There's more people that can't make the 26th, and that chances not having enough snow

2 hours ago, PSUFly said:

I don't think it was confirmed that Sunday is the party, at least as of last weekend...I should be able to make it, but I thought @enjoralas was waiting to see if Blue announced a closing date

Everyone seemed to think this Sunday was best. So that's what I've been prepping for. Seems just like the weather, a low "buzz" year vis a vis Gaper Day. 

We'll have more meat than usual at the very least.

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

So this Sunday is end of season party day?  I think everybody should just bring what they brought last year and if you weren’t at the PASR party last year things that can always come in handy are champagne, orange juice, red solo cups, beer, snacks, breakfast food, things to grill..electric scooters..karaoke machines…chairs.  

I've got a bunch of meat, multiple types of sausage, maybe smash burgers. Some sort of steak. Barbecue meats. Cheese on the warmer this year is a Smokhouse Jack, Wegman's didn't have Raclette. Got some baby dills, potatoes for that. Possibly some other amuse bouche. 

Happy to set the grill or griddle up in the morning if anyone brings something, but I'm not planning anything for breakfast.

• Like 2

I will be there!  I will have a small array of shooter choices to share as well as safety supplies for those interested.  If any chef would like me to bring any food supplies, I'd be happy to oblige but I am not much of a chef myself.

Edited by DiMe

8 hours ago, enjoralas said:

I've got a bunch of meat, multiple types of sausage, maybe smash burgers. Some sort of steak. Barbecue meats. Cheese on the warmer this year is a Smokhouse Jack, Wegman's didn't have Raclette. Got some baby dills, potatoes for that. Possibly some other amuse bouche. 

Happy to set the grill or griddle up in the morning if anyone brings something, but I'm not planning anything for breakfast.

i will have some pre cooked breakfast stuff.  Everybody knows im a sucker for breakfast foods.  

• Like 5