2023/24 Epic Pass Prices

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

$909. I'm so triggered. I think that's at least $300 more than last year. WTF. I think we should hold hands and peacefully protest this travesty at Epic Pass Headquarters. @Ski2Live Live2Ski how much higher is this than the inflation rate? 

Eh. $909 is for the full unlimited though. Look at the different options @saltyant

If you plan in advance, you can likely get by with the Epic Local, which is $676. The same price as Blue.

The main difference between the full and the "local" is the restriction on holiday dates and limits to 10 days at Vail, Beaver, & Whistler each. It's not that bad.

14 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Eh. $909 is for the full unlimited though. Look at the different options @saltyant

If you plan in advance, you can likely get by with the Epic Local, which is $676. The same price as Blue.

The main difference between the full and the "local" is the restriction on holiday dates and limits to 10 days at Vail, Beaver, & Whistler each. It's not that bad.

It's just cuz I paid like $550 or so last year for the full pass, I think. I get the full pass because I wanna go to rad places like Breckenridge. I'll probably end up paying the 9-0-9, which is also the name of the B17 bomber I almost died on

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

$909. I'm so triggered. I think that's at least $300 more than last year. WTF. I think we should hold hands and peacefully protest this travesty at Epic Pass Headquarters. @Ski2Live Live2Ski how much higher is this than the inflation rate? 

If you’re looking for dudes to hold hands with go on GrindR

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It's just cuz I paid like $550 or so last year for the full pass, I think. I get the full pass because I wanna go to rad places like Breckenridge. I'll probably end up paying the 9-0-9, which is also the name of the B17 bomber I almost died on

Look at the details though... You CAN go to Breckenridge, Okemo unlimited with the Epic Local Pass.

Epic Local is unlimited at Breck, Keystone, JF/BB. Park City is unlimited with day restrictions around the holidays. 

https://www.epicpass.com/passes/epic-local-pass.aspx

The full epic for $909 makes sense if you're skiing for more than 10+ days at Vail, Beaver Creek, or Whistler. It also makes sense if you plan to ski on/around Christmas. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Look at the details though... You CAN go to Breckenridge, Okemo unlimited with the Epic Local Pass.

Epic Local is unlimited at Breck, Keystone, JF/BB. Park City is unlimited with day restrictions around the holidays. 

The full epic for $909 makes sense if you're skiing for more than 10+ days at Vail, Beaver Creek, or Whistler. It also makes sense if you plan to ski on/around Christmas. 

Thanks! maybe that works better for me! I'll look into it before dropping major Johnny Cash

Edited by saltyant

34 minutes ago, skiincy said:

He'd rather complain than actually read. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m only hating cause I had to scroll through a bunch of worthless posts.

I had to scroll through your meatloaf posts on The Beagles thread yesterday and I wasn't hating. Wow just wow

And meatloaf is the most disgusting food ever. I'm gagging just thinking about it. Bleh

Edited by saltyant