3/7 Pow Day!

DiMe

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice report…I woke up early but wasn’t that motivated to ski and have a lot of work today so missed the pow day.  I should be up tomorrow for opening.  

I will be there.  Not sure if for opening or not yet might come a hour or two later to lap the park but ya mever know.🤔

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice report…I woke up early but wasn’t that motivated to ski and have a lot of work today so missed the pow day.  I should be up tomorrow for opening.  

You know what always fixes that?  Dabs.... lots of dabs... 🤣

41 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Really nice day. The new 6 pack was down, so it kept the crowds off of Switch and Main. Less powder on those slopes, an inch or so, so they must have groomed later than the east side. Think they expanded the bumps. 
 Big PSIA certification day, so large groups on the slopes, they didn’t cycle thru the lift too often, so the lift line wasn’t too bad  They did cut up the powder pretty fast though.  The ski patrol was very nice and stayed to the very edges on their pre check, so fresh slopes for first run. Headwind up top  

5B0AA7C0-00FB-4D30-B468-262C0E7B6BBD.thumb.jpeg.a3a8c107bc81efa81b22cd2a57c46bcd.jpeg

Got there early, first in line and second chair behind stickered  blue helmet guy.  All set for second tracks down razors, when I hit some wind blown cord just before the lip and then buried my tips in a freshie pile and did a face plant😂  Good thing about being a geezer is that it is funny as it’s happening rather than after the embarrassment wears off.  Still got tracks in the first dozen.

Appreciative jlaw and DiMe didn’t spray me as they went past, but that would have taken too much time from hitting the slope, so it probably wasn’t out of their goodness of heart.

I would never spray a fellow powder hound that wasnt a close deserving friend 🤣, let alone a geezer!  I didn't notice a man down, I was to lost in the stoke.  Say hi next time, this morning was awesome 🤟

Edited by DiMe

Today was soooo nice and it's a rare day at blue where it has surpise depth. First run I went NM/DW and I almost couldn't believe it was untracked titty sparkles. It probably snowed about 2" but the wind made for deeper turns on more sheltered lines and it was a most excellent way to start the day. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Def not as soft tonight as it was today. Had some sugar, glacial, and firm crud to play in tonight. Windy af and they surprised us with turning the guns on around 630. Guns at top were only filling in the Appalachian Trail and the lower guns went straight into the trees so hopefully the winds quit to make it worth it. Lazy was the ROTN and even got to share a lift with mBike and Mrs Bunski ✔️

Last pic is the unmarked 4 foot hole on lower sidewinder. 

D487B0D4-C2D0-448F-952D-1BC06216F247.jpeg

E29F36FC-EE69-4079-A37D-13CBD963387A.jpeg

288B56E6-F605-4DF5-BC0B-D4D65E64B9A3.jpeg

E8026557-4D47-4547-80DD-76076282AADB.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1