3/14 Peerdy Day Live TR

DiMe

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Come on salty let’s make this a day of kindness

You're right, I'm just hella jell of everyone getting perder. I've only got some bitch ass short perder runs down Floyds at Jackson Frost so far this season. WTGAI

Edited by saltyant

Thanks for the detailed report. It was grate living vicariously through your radical perder pictures as mere mortals like most of PASR are stuck starting at computer screens and have to do the work of shoveling instead of trailblazing fresh perder lines. Elk is a magical wonderland, basically the same as skiing Vermont. It's crazy you no longer need human interaction to buy a pass. They've sure come a long way from the days of their 1990s style website. These are the best days, you will always remember this day at Elk and when you saw a Jerry being disappeared into the deep pow pow. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for the detailed report. It was grate living vicariously through your radical perder pictures as mere mortals like most of PASR are stuck starting at computer screens and have to do the work of shoveling instead of trailblazing fresh perder lines. Elk is a magical wonderland, basically the same as skiing Vermont. It's crazy you no longer need human interaction to buy a pass. They've sure come a long way from the days of their 1990s style website. These are the best days, you will always remember this day at Elk and when you saw a Jerry being disappeared into the deep pow pow. 

DiMe is back to stay!  These are my style of reports from many moons ago.  PASR powder hound I am, rider of the storm. 

https://youtu.be/iv8GW1GaoIc

Edited by DiMe
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, saltyant said:

Please stop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1