Utah 2023

PSUFrankenstein

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you thinking about hitting up Blue mountain for closing day on Sunday? CaptDave..I might have a buddy pass for you.  

Sunday is my travel day 😢

Thank you for offer! 👍

Have to get there next winter for sure.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PSUFly said:

20" here the past 2 days with another 5 to 9 today.   

Unfortunately no, did that at the condo before I left 

20230324_094107.jpg

20230324_094218.jpg

20230324_094541.jpg

Ah bummer, but there is still time. 

The whole zone off of the JP lift on lookers right is a lot of fun just stay in bounds or it is a long walk back. Strawberry is also a ton of fun on the opposite side with some great shots down into Sister's. The whole place is a hoot. Enjoy.  

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Ah bummer, but there is still time. 

The whole zone off of the JP lift on lookers right is a lot of fun just stay in bounds or it is a long walk back. Strawberry is also a ton of fun on the opposite side with some great shots down into Sister's. The whole place is a hoot. Enjoy.  

Sisters, along with all the other stuff entered through gates is closed for avalanche mitigation.   The trees everywhere and steeper stuff off john paul is what I've been doing.   The steeper trails are getting bumped up which is actually helpful with the limited visibility.  Not sure I'll get over to strawberry, heard of long lift lines there earlier 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Sisters, along with all the other stuff entered through gates is closed for avalanche mitigation.   The trees everywhere and steeper stuff off john paul is what I've been doing.   The steeper trails are getting bumped up which is actually helpful with the limited visibility.  Not sure I'll get over to strawberry, heard of long lift lines there earlier 

If you can get up the tin can the stuff off no name is great. You probably can't see it put on a decent vis day you can see the lower lot from the top too so not that I would ever advocate but it's excellent slack country. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

If you can get up the tin can the stuff off no name is great. You probably can't see it put on a decent vis day you can see the lower lot from the top too so not that I would ever advocate but it's excellent slack country. 

Yeah Allen peak team is still closed, along with no name but I'll keep checking 

21 minutes ago, pcklein31 said:

I enjoy Level Crossing Brewing for good beer and pizza near SLC... and always make a trip to Bohemian Brewing in Midvale(solid lagers and good German/Czech food).

Also 2 Row has some solid beer for takeout.

I was considering level Crossing but probably be full after dinner...Red Iguana 

20230324_181330.jpg

• Like 3