3/22…corn glorious corn

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 828am and it was 38 degrees under mostly cloudy sky’s but much warmer up high as there was another inversion.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, BFC minus BFG, Rodney, Oz and a handful of boomers.  

First run on Razors was nice but not as good as yesterday.  Paradise was a steezy cord corn carpet..then we ventured over to Main Street which only had 2-3 tracks on it and was delicious smooth cord corn top to bottom…we repeated that a few times then I did a run on switchback which was decent but not as good as Main Street then finished with a couple more Main Street runs.  

All in all a fun session and again better conditions than expected.  By now it’s surely full on spring conditions.  

Back at work now and according to my office manager the phone has been ringing all morning..grate

F1BA2921-E0BD-4BA8-9024-DFD2BFC516F6.jpeg

B985BB51-D244-4164-B342-F43C8FCE168E.jpeg

DE3AD11F-C6E1-49FC-A8FE-7B3C06F40614.jpeg

• Like 8

Just got home from another awesome afternoon sesh at Blue The True!  Spent most of my day working on some slides hiking yetti.  Snow definitely getting thin with grass showing through on Challenge now however with the overcast sky the snow was fast today!  All in all JADIP.  Cya all Sunday for our final turns at Blue The True. :rock

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Jealous of you..in Atlanta!!!

LMAO. Lots of dining here too. I want to eat at "Chicken and Beer" or Popeyes right across from chicken and beer but I got my numbers yesterday and the cholesterol is high. Garden and grounds it is for a turkey on rye. 

Skied today and yesterday. The morning was glorious. Snow wasn’t bad later in the day, just the run outs got so sticky. Unfortunately, a giant brown patch on Main Street and at the bottom of Switchback. Had fun tailgating both days. Was planning on Saturday and Sunday. Weather not looking good Saturday. 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Boo Bear said:

@mute1080 Becky and I had a great night, played around on Razors, Coming Soon and Main Street. BB got redemption from Saturday's tears on coming soon, and had a fun run down Razors with  @Schif @MattEDGE and @skiincy. Becky did get up close and personal with the sign on home stretch, and got to chat with a ski patrol as we ended our session. It was a great way to spend day 50 on the slopes.

Congrats on 50 days 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich