$40 lift tix rest of this season

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t think any rimrods here need rentals.  Thanks for posting this in two spots 

There may be some folks who actually lurk here hoping to pick up useful information about PA skiing and riding rather than details about tailgating at Blue.

I posted more useful info than 99% of the content posted here.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1

I don’t think any rimrods here need rentals.  Thanks for posting this in two spots 

I think i will be traveling to Montage, but taking my skis is just such a chore.  May have to rent.  hope they rent "performance' skis, cause i need 'em.  

1 hour ago, Schif said:

This is good to know, it might put Montage on the table next week. Also good for people with Indy passes to know they will likely be open next weekend. 

I am really hoping they open next weekend.  would fill out my Indy profile a little better for this year.  Looks like Shawnee isnt getting a second day from me.  

Where’s your report from Stowe???

wasnt crowded, skied right onto every lift even though it was a powder day on a holiday weekend, twins (pimp!) skied Goat like 8 times,    ....   that about covers it, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

And sounds like the plan to make snow this week. 

When are there snowmaking temps in the forecast?  It’s gonna be raining and 67 degrees Saturday in Scranton and camelback already is gonna be closed Saturday but they have a big season ending party on Sunday I could probably score you parking for only $12

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

When are there snowmaking temps in the forecast?  It’s gonna be raining and 67 degrees Saturday in Scranton and camelback already is gonna be closed Saturday but they have a big season ending party on Sunday I could probably score you parking for only $12

They are saying it will get down to 22 Wed Nt. Snow making in PA on 3/29 is unheard of. That is commitment to extending a season.

21 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

They are saying it will get down to 22 Wed Nt. Snow making in PA on 3/29 is unheard of. That is commitment to extending a season.

Where was that commitment the 2.5 weeks of early season where blue was open and they weren’t? 

10 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Might count some years.

This season is all about March (and hopefully April)

So blue takes advantage of early cold and gets open in November, weeks before others, and it doesn’t count as passholder commitment because they closed 2 operating days before montage is likely closing. It’s like saying taking home the fat chick from the bar at 3am with the lights on is better than the 10 that wanted to leave with you an hour earlier because the fat chick gave you more of a commitment. 

@GrilledSteezeSandwich bar talk. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

And sounds like the plan to make snow this week. 

Im not exactly sure thats what they said.......

image.png.cba724a5ae0ef1b79e5f0bf2b6c8efd8.png

What ever they could put down tonight, would be long gone before any skis touch it on Saturday, unless they open for Thursday.  

image.png.269ead4978aa5e051c523e333a902c82.png

Have you looked at thier webcams?  what you can see from the cams looks rowdy as shit.  We aint talking a little touch up, they need more resurfacing than Dolly Parton.  

I would be super surprised if even blew snow, and more super surprised if they open on Sat.  But maybe they wanna open Sat just for shits and giggles, Montage definetly thinks a little different than other mountains, which is cool.  I applaude them for the attempt.  

That being said, if they open on Sat, and its not pouring down rain, i might probably maybe go.  

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Im not exactly sure thats what they said.......

image.png.cba724a5ae0ef1b79e5f0bf2b6c8efd8.png

What ever they could put down tonight, would be long gone before any skis touch it on Saturday, unless they open for Thursday.  

image.png.269ead4978aa5e051c523e333a902c82.png

Have you looked at thier webcams?  what you can see from the cams looks rowdy as shit.  We aint talking a little touch up, they need more resurfacing than Dolly Parton.  

I would be super surprised if even blew snow, and more super surprised if they open on Sat.  But maybe they wanna open Sat just for shits and giggles, Montage definetly thinks a little different than other mountains, which is cool.  I applaude them for the attempt.  

That being said, if they open on Sat, and its not pouring down rain, i might probably maybe go.  

I read the teaser as something they are planning on, but yeah not committing to. And no I haven't checked the Webcams as I am done with PA skiing for the year.

Planning my 7th and 8th trips to New England for the season and a trip to CO.

13 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I read the teaser as something they are planning on, but yeah not committing to. And no I haven't checked the Webcams as I am done with PA skiing for the year.

Planning my 7th and 8th trips to New England for the season and a trip to CO.

I’m going to have a plaque made for you…wow you’re the most accomplished skier in the history of PASR…sorry TP4, we’ve got a new guy in town dedicated to the sport.  

50399B3D-4E48-4D76-93CB-015F504338FB.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m going to have a plaque made for you…wow you’re the most accomplished skier in the history of PASR…sorry TP4, we’ve got a new guy in town dedicated to the sport.  

50399B3D-4E48-4D76-93CB-015F504338FB.jpeg

Dont forget about his Double Black Diamond  Daughters.  And thier new well used car.  And thier Camelback rental skis.  

• Haha 1