$40 lift tix rest of this season

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Racing and other competitive forms of skiing are a sport. I certainly don't participate in a sport when I ski any more than I do when I take a walk or have a meal, even though there are also walking and eating competitions. 

You’re such an insufferable piece of shit.  Have a great day!!!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I could see someone who spent more than just last December in Colorado at Chris-a-mas time throwing that kinda shade but newsflash…you’re in jersey. Fa la la

And what's worse I spent 4 days this year skiing PA areas that suck compared to Montage.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Nothing against montage since I actually like the place...but I'm wondering if they have some sort of 100 day guarantee for season passholders as some places do?  Which could be why they want to get the last 2 days in.  I don't recall anything when I was a passholder but admittedly I didn't read the fine print 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

And what's worse I spent 4 days this year skiing PA areas that suck compared to Montage.

So you think Shawnee sucks?  Root and toast like it there. Wow just wow call the media that’s a direct insult on @RidgeRacer cause he used to work there.  That’s so messed up..saying PA places suck and you learned to ski in PA wow just wow..that’s slander 

37DA4B1B-CE26-4E77-B33F-AB463BC6F080.png

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wait so you’re saying Blue sucks??

I think he is throwing shade on all PA resorts. 

but this is also from the guy that bought his daughters a used cop car at an auction, and rental skis from camelback. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Try to keep up. I'm defining places thst suck as places that threw in the towel on the season by March 26. Do I need to carve it into a tombstone for you to understand?

Nah make it into another shitty cover band single and it may resonate.