3/26/23…Closing day…sunny

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Bummed that I missed closing day when it was so nice but I'm glad you all got to enjoy it. My mom had us over for brunch and as much as a love the parking lot food, I'll never turn down her homemade scones and quiche 👌

Also happy to report that in infamous Beau sends his best and is hoping to be back next season!

image.png.c9ef84784d04e2072ad9704c131bf08e.png

I was looking for him to be making the rounds in the parking lot yesterday, but alas, he was nowhere to be found.

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Bummed that I missed closing day when it was so nice but I'm glad you all got to enjoy it. My mom had us over for brunch and as much as a love the parking lot food, I'll never turn down her homemade scones and quiche 👌

Also happy to report that in infamous Beau sends his best and is hoping to be back next season!

image.png.c9ef84784d04e2072ad9704c131bf08e.png

I was looking for him to be making the rounds in the parking lot yesterday, but alas, he was nowhere to be found.

3 hours ago, mbike-ski said:

It circled over the truck just as I was leaving, I'll take that as a good omen for the season!

Nice, hopefully I’ll be able to get some close ups this summer. 

Bumps looked fun , I had some family stuff going on sad to miss the festivities. 

34 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Nice, hopefully I’ll be able to get some close ups this summer.

When I pulled in in the morning, saw 2 flying around and there was also what looked like a juvenile circling around.

There was also a pair of hawks circling as well.

34 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Bumps looked fun , I had some family stuff going on sad to miss the festivities.

By the afternoon, the bump line on Coming Soon was a ton of fun.

A big booter formed next to one of the lower guns that people were hitting. 
Spring snow provided a nice soft landing.

• Like 4

On 3/26/2023 at 2:40 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The only annoying thing was the one security guy was hanging around a lot and he said they’re cracking down on tailgating next season   

What!?!?!

Was there for closing day.  Was awesome to see all the tailgating.

Are they really going to crack down on that?  That would be a huge loss.

• Like 1

FWIW, just checked my email and they sent me a survey.  I of course gave them high marks, but in the final comment section explained that restricting tail gating next year would negatively impact my opinion of Blue.

I've never tailgated at Blue, but enjoy reading about Sausage Sundays...would be a real drag if they screwed that up for you guys.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, tnt said:

FWIW, just checked my email and they sent me a survey.  I of course gave them high marks, but in the final comment section explained that restricting tail gating next year would negatively impact my opinion of Blue.

I've never tailgated at Blue, but enjoy reading about Sausage Sundays...would be a real drag if they screwed that up for you guys.  

Next season you should come up and meet the PASRs.  That would be dynamite.  

• Like 1