4/2 Roll Call Last Day!

DiMe

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

That might mess up my streak of not riding a single fixed grip lift this year 

You didn’t ride the vista chair at blue?  I rode it once or twice the beginning of the season to check on the progress of the top station of the super summit safari six pack.  I was thinking about that earlier and at Jackson hole I rode the Union pass and Sublette chairs and all the other lifts are detachable.  Didn’t ride the Marmot at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

Anybody know if other season ticket holders qualify for first tracks at 730?

It's the last day, they probably don't care. That being said 730am frozen cord doesn't sound great. 830 or 9 might be better. 

I'll be rolling in around 8 or so. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

It's the last day, they probably don't care. That being said 730am frozen cord doesn't sound great. 830 or 9 might be better. 

Yeah, hoping they don’t care. Limited on time so I’ll give it a try on the snow early. If not, we’ll see how strict their no tailgating policy is

5 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Anybody know if other season ticket holders qualify for first tracks at 730?

4 hours ago, Schif said:

3 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Yeah, hoping they don’t care. Limited on time so I’ll give it a try on the snow early. If not, we’ll see how strict their no tailgating policy is

I feel pretty confident they aren't going to allow other mountain pass holders on for First tracks. We have to go to Guest Services to show our pass to get a ticket, so I'm sure it'll be a day comp that won't register as a SP and open the gates early, assuming they have it set that way to figure out who to let on easily at the lifts.

3 hours ago, Benm said:

is there a specific lot we are infiltrating? Tailgating sounds technical if we're spread out around the lots. 

3 hours ago, mute1080 said:

Hopefully someone has beta on this and can share.

Winter-Lot-Map.thumb.png.deeecff9f8536d0c40e632434157ddf1.png

Here is the parking map. Lot 2 and lot 3 are premium lots. Since they said free General parking, I expect these will still be pay lots. Lots 4,5,7,8 lots are normal paid or season pass lots that should be free tomorrow. 

IMG_20230401_201209.thumb.jpg.2f7f5f720243832ebab7d30f73c7251e.jpg

Here is a satellite image. Red squiggles are premium. Yellows are free, green is lot 8, this is where i intend to park. It's down the hill back towards the hotel, right next to the beginner Sunbowl slope. It's actually the closest parking to the snow, but not the most convenient to the good lifts. Either have to ski over to the Sunbowl quad and catch a lift up to the new bubble, or down past it to the indoor Waterpark lift and ride thst to the top. That's probably my plan, with a Nile Mile run first, then a trip back up and head lookers right to get down to the other lift and see what's good over there.

My plan is to arrive about 745, park down by Sunbowl, walk up in street shoes to GS for my ticket, then back down and boot up. I only have until about 1030 because Boy 1 has a soccer game at noon.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 4