Ski Season 23-24 thread

RidgeRacer

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

i found this over at Alpo Zone.  i think this is a $99 ticket, for 2 days.  1 day is anytime, and the 2nd day is for after April 1st.  if that is truly the case, thats a screaming deal.  Jump on it if you arent Ikonic.   

https://shop.sugarbush.com/s/lift-tickets/multi-pack-tickets/p/tbd-2425

That is a screaming deal for the unikonic, I'd highly recommend!  This April was absolutely amazing up there.  3 significant storms early in the month.  I know they did the $99 thing almost every year.  Not sure if the bonus spring day included with each one is a new thing or not.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2024 at 3:13 PM, JFskiDan said:

i found this over at Alpo Zone.  i think this is a $99 ticket, for 2 days.  1 day is anytime, and the 2nd day is for after April 1st.  if that is truly the case, thats a screaming deal.  Jump on it if you arent Ikonic.   

https://shop.sugarbush.com/s/lift-tickets/multi-pack-tickets/p/tbd-2425

Hmmm...I may grab one of these.

Smart way for them to get some upfront revenue and that is a really good deal and incentivizes doing a spring trip which also keeps the mountain busier in spring which is good for the Vibes.  

Blue used to have a spring fling deal which I really think they should bring back.  If you purchase a ticket late February/early March…you receive 50% off your next visit. Similar to the frequent skier card model…

I’m starting to miss skiing.  I already get up early everyday anyway might as well drive to blue.