Free Skis! Last call for a great ski movie premiere event...

skier150

Thanks Ski150 for supporting and putting on the event. We walked outa there with the CD a pair of gloves and a T-shirt. I got to meet alot of different people. Steeze uses Crash Pads tm and doesn't ski with out them. He prolly will kill me for letting that out. That is a great uder the radar product. How did you get the hook up?

I had kind of a bad crash last season and then had to go to Okemo hurt for the freeride accreditaion. There was an instructor at Okemo that let us try the pads. I got home and contacted Crash-Pads about getting them on pro-form. They gave me a great discount, and I thought their product was the best out there. I then contacted them about the movie event and they were the first one to donate product. It turns out they are great company as well!

I had kind of a bad crash last season and then had to go to Okemo hurt for the freeride accreditaion. There was an instructor at Okemo that let us try the pads. I got home and contacted Crash-Pads about getting them on pro-form. They gave me a great discount, and I thought their product was the best out there. I then contacted them about the movie event and they were the first one to donate product. It turns out they are great company as well!

I found them by accident. I found a tiny little ad in a ski magazine somewhere. Steeze was getting bruised to death, so I started out by asking around at ski shops and only found Burton pads for snow boarders. That gear wouldn't cover the areas he gets bruised on. I think I made a thread somewhere here once before but here is the link.

Here's a blip from thier website:

Snow sport athletes of all types and levels use Crash Pads protective gear and padded shorts. Snow boarding was the original winter sport that our extreme gear was designed for however now our safety equipment is commonly and frequently used for skiing, ski racing, GS, boarder cross, extreme skiing, extreme snowboarding, half pipe, cliff jumping, down hill, and snow skates. Snow sport enthusiasts as a compliment to our padded pants also use our innovative upper body products.

We are confident you will find the perfect crash pads extreme protection to go with your other snowboarding gear and crash protection.

CRASH PADS Check em out!

Edited by Papasteeze

Man I definently could of went for some of those crash pads. I'm tired of getting bruised on rails/boxes. A kid behind me wanted the crash pads sooo bad, it was pretty funny. Every time a number was called he was like, "All I want is the crash pads, come on please please please I want the crash pads." You guys gave away so much free stuff it was awesome. It seemed like everyone but me got some sweet stuff, but thats the way it goes. My sister got an awesome DNA shirt that was actually made for girls, so she's happy about that. It was nice to meet up with you all again, but I think the main question is:

"Can I kick it?"

Man I definently could of went for some of those crash pads. I'm tired of getting bruised on rails/boxes. A kid behind me wanted the crash pads sooo bad, it was pretty funny. Every time a number was called he was like, "All I want is the crash pads, come on please please please I want the crash pads." You guys gave away so much free stuff it was awesome. It seemed like everyone but me got some sweet stuff, but thats the way it goes. My sister got an awesome DNA shirt that was actually made for girls, so she's happy about that. It was nice to meet up with you all again, but I think the main question is:

"Can I kick it?"

i got a pink liberty hat. my cousin 247snowboarder got the high five dvd and a ride beanie.

"no you can't kick it"

Haha, thats how it always seems to work out at giveaways like that, the people who need it the least always end up gettin it. Sorry to all who didn't walk away with anything else except a great time, hopefully we can hook it up in the future, or I can have a more accurate throw. Thanks for supporting the freeride skiing program.

Thanks for all your help Tre, you did a great job!

Haha, thats how it always seems to work out at giveaways like that, the people who need it the least always end up gettin it. Sorry to all who didn't walk away with anything else except a great time, hopefully we can hook it up in the future, or I can have a more accurate throw. Thanks for supporting the freeride skiing program.