WOW!

Stevo

This weekend i stopped up at blue mountain to pick up my pass. While there, i took a half hour or so to hike around. When i got over to sidewinder, i was amazed-they did a lot of widening. Also, it looks like they're putting in a new wallride, just like camelback is. (okay, i guess i was wrong when i criticized cb's permanent wallride) Also, the pipe looks like it was widened, and they now have snowguns over the pipe- i don't know if they had them last year or not- but they do now :confused . I took a lot of pictures, but i have to get a webshots account or something when i get some free time. I'll post pics as soon as i can. From what i've seen, blue is really making a commitment to their parks. :rock

This weekend i stopped up at blue mountain to pick up my pass. While there, i took a half hour or so to hike around. When i got over to sidewinder, i was amazed-they did a lot of widening. Also, it looks like they're putting in a new wallride, just like camelback is. (okay, i guess i was wrong when i criticized cb's permanent wallride) Also, the pipe looks like it was widened, and they now have snowguns over the pipe- i don't know if they had them last year or not- but they do now :confused . I took a lot of pictures, but i have to get a webshots account or something when i get some free time. I'll post pics as soon as i can. From what i've seen, blue is really making a commitment to their parks. :rock

Just host them on tinypic.com . You dont need an account. And its free.

that skier/boardercross thing was a chinese death trap, literally. i dont know how many times i gapped over asians stuck between the rollers.

haha i know how that was i did that plenty of times

whos wants to hike blue with me????

Edited by forumdestroyer154

Screw hiking and driving! Ride a llama! Haha that boarder/skier-cross on lower sidewinder is gonna be the scene of mass carnage this year. Last year they only had it setup for like the two weeks at the end of the season when alot of the school groups and people who don't usually ski had long since returned their rentals. I have an idea for the next boardercross in the X-Games, they should make it like Blue's and add people who are barely comfortable on a bunny slope all over the run cutting back and forth across it for the athletes to dodge. That would be hilarious.

Can't wait to see how that wallride looks when its finished, I hope if goes above the support poles...

Philly's an awesome place. I decided to go to New York City, stupid me, I have no car... SO that means no New York skiing AND no PA skiing, unless I get a ride with SOMEONE. But no one in NYC has a car. So I'm screwed. But I have an in up in Vermont, my best friend goes to Lyndon State.

I miss PA so much. I thought it was a shithole, then I left, now I see it's not too bad.

Philly's an awesome place. I decided to go to New York City, stupid me, I have no car... SO that means no New York skiing AND no PA skiing, unless I get a ride with SOMEONE. But no one in NYC has a car. So I'm screwed. But I have an in up in Vermont, my best friend goes to Lyndon State.

I miss PA so much. I thought it was a shithole, then I left, now I see it's not too bad.

I think you can hop a train in the city that goes up to Burlington, VT.

glad to see blue made those changes to the park and pipe. aside from their astronomical prices for season passes that was the only reason i never went there. so between the changes and my sly manipulation of my parents i will be at blue a lot this season.

yes i am alive for those of you who remember me. :cheers:

glad to see blue made those changes to the park and pipe. aside from their astronomical prices for season passes that was the only reason i never went there. so between the changes and my sly manipulation of my parents i will be at blue a lot this season.

yes i am alive for those of you who remember me. :cheers:

Welcome back :band