WOW!

Stevo

oh i never left, just became more of a reader then a poster. life is too busy these days to spend all my time in front of my computer. although in some ways i do miss it!

VIVA LA SNOW! i've got the itch really bad right now with these cold temps!

Good to have you back posting dude! I hope all your photo stuff has been going well!

Good to have you back posting dude! I hope all your photo stuff has been going well!

Yea it has been going pretty well. REALLY FREAKING BUSY WITH IT THOUGH! However, the company is growing more and more every day. So by the time I graduate i'll have a sweet job that i love for a compay that i am already pretty high up in. So i guess i got to sacrifice some time now to enjoy the good life later.

About the season passes for blue, no not reasonable. I can get a season pass to CB for half the price. Blue has no good student deals in comparison to CB. However, i'd much rather be riding at Blue, and that is why i convinved the rents to get me a season pass for x-mas. :devil:

It's cool that you got a pass at Blue. I think it's about a 100 dollar savings with a student ID. If a pass at Blue was 800 dollars and one at Camelback was 200 dollars I would still get the pass at Blue because I like the skiing better and it's so much closer to me.

Amen. It's just so much more worth it, in my opinion anyway.