Park Crew

MCRX

Freeride Ski Progam Head & Certified Snowboard Instructor.

Park Crew is going to be restructured for this season. There will be more people on staff, as well as skiers! None of this has been completely ironed out yet though.

Edited by skier150

Freeride Ski Progam Head & Certified Snowboard Instructor.

Park Crew is going to be restructured for this season. There will be more people on staff, as well as skiers! None of this has been completely ironed out yet though.

Well yeah i already have a season pass and all that so i would just love to help out with the park this year.

Skier150 actively promotes Blues new Freeride program, however I am not sure of what his position is? We are actively seeking a mountain Representative for Blue... Inside info about blue has been scant so far this season.. WHERE ARE YOU BLUE????????

Call me impatient, but blue's updates are few and far in between ( i think that's how you say it ) - out of all of the mts, i would have to say that camelback's site, and updates, are a lot better than anyone elses

Call me impatient, but blue's updates are few and far in between ( i think that's how you say it ) - out of all of the mts, i would have to say that camelback's site, and updates, are a lot better than anyone elses

that and how they stop showing a live webcam to show 2 guys get out of a truck and a bird that flys through

We've been working to get a more diverse park crue ever since it's inception. It has been pretty tough to do but it looks like this year there may be a park crue that will be able to work together to make Blue's park substantially better than it has been in years past. If the pictures that have been coming out of preseason visits to sidewinder are anything to go by, I think Blue is really trying make an effort to attract more park riders. Looks like we'll see sooner rather than later!