Blue Opening Date Posted

skifreak

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter your almost the exact same age as me. You, me, and Thinksnow might be the only 1979ers on here.

HEY! I am also a 1979er!! Class of ... :lol:

You guys start feeling old yet? After being outta college and working full time for ~4 years I definitely feel mentally old. :wacko:

How long have you guys been skiing/riding?

I started skiing when I was in middle school, so 13 or 14 yrs old I think. I started snowboarding ~3 seasons ago when I took my fiance skiing and she hated it but wanted to try snowbaording. Haven't looked back since... I love skiing, but I love snowboarding more. I've probably gone snowboarding more times in the past 3 seasons than I've gone skiing my entire life.

Edited by PeterC0523

my big question is why would they open? there losing a lot of money, and theres not much to ride i just dont get it but that s me well see if they do

Are you serious? How could any real skier or boarder actually have a SINGLE negative comment about a ski area busting it's *ss to open early? That's crazy.

my big question is why would they open? there losing a lot of money, and theres not much to ride i just dont get it but that s me well see if they do

dude thats the first time i've ever disagreed with you on somthing.

They always open with just Main Street, Midway, easy out, vista, and school hill. They are opening for the loyal passholders. Who says they will lose money? Alot of folks with passes at Bear Creak, Camelback, Montage, and other PA hills will be buying tickets. If your a die-hard skier/ rider like myself you will ski a tiny zomboni pile behind a skating rink. There are alot worse things then doing laps on Main Street the first weekend of December. Oh Yeah and in my post last night I promised the Blue mountain owner that I would buy pierogies so that's like 3 bucks extra just there. Atomic will buy Chili so thats another 5 spot. When does Bear Creek plan on opening? Did they blow alot of snow last night? I have a free pass reserved there for opening day.

i know im trying to get up saterday.

Ok My first South Ski trip. On Saturday Hope to see everybody there. One question Does anyone no the price for an all day ticket, is it 15 or regular? Also I will have A whole green suit on with fur hood, Purple Armada Ar5's, A silver giro nine mx helmet - with visor, and some blue a frames or green electric eg1. So if you see me stop me and we will ski. And if you guys dont no the price what is their phone number, I cant find it on their website.

Edited by montageskier

It will probably be half price which would be about 25 bucks for an all day pass on Saturday and maybe a little under 20 bucks for a half day ticket. Remember Blue mountain opens at 7:30AM on weekends which is one of the reasons I love the place so much.

well how much would it be for a 15 year old i mean its 30 for us so wouldnt it be around 15-20?...ill be there also with montageskier ill be wearing brown/tan jacket with tan pants and a giro mx.9.mx(black) and really small line assassins so just stop us.

:lol:lol:lol

it makes people Loyal to blue for opening early and closing later sure they may lose miney but it also makes them look good

Ill be there all day oepn to close. Check me out. K2 fujis, kahki camo ride pants, blue/green jacket, green bad lueinant helmet, black boots, black poles, black convert gloves. Just yell gurp if ya see me. I should hear ya.