[insert cliche 'hi I'm new' title here.]

BadassBunny

^ Yes, sorry.. didn't mean to show ya up. I mean, u kept taking the 'easy' way down n everything. :lol Get my # from Eric if u like.. I'll be up there all weekend.

Based on the past few evenings at Blue mountain, riders are alot more die-hard. The ratio of boarders to skiers was like 3:1 and during the middle of the season it's the other way around. I'd love to snowboard sometime but I don't want to get myself injured and then not be able to ski. Maybe you can give me some snowboard pointers if one day later in the season I bite the bullet and rent a snowboard. It would have to be on a warm soft snow day for the sake of my butt.

:rock I'll ride switch all day if u decide to rent a board. I'll bring u over to the dark side!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sa weet, eventually I'd like to do Alpine, Tele, and snowboard just to keep things interesting.

hehe I'm actually certified to teach now. :)

Also, today [err yesterday? sunday], a skiier fell off the quad. It had gone maybe 50 ft, we're the next chair to load, n I glance over cuz it stopped, n there was a skiier, putting his feet back into this skies. WTF. So we secretly laughed to ourselves to save him more embarassment than he was probably already feeling - cuz what kinda grown man falls off a chair lift?? - but then, when there was 3 of us - all boarders - ready to load, he comes in line with us, n cuts between us! :no So u feel like a dipsh!t cuz u fell off the lift, but don't then cut between friends. He didn't say a word. Not even an, 'I'm sorry, please excuse me..' Ugh, we were annoyed. What ever happened to lift line ettiquite? :confused

Snowboarders > Skiiers x infinity :yes

^ bahaha.. no, never, right? =/

Doug, we should def meet up some time when we're both up there. I'm heading up tonite around 7... I wanna get close to first tracks tomorrow.. I have a few teaching sessoins I need to complete over the next few days, but I plan on being on the mtn for most of Wed n Thurs.. maaayybeee Friday morning too.