Off to blue for opening day

Glenn

Is the base lodge open?

Nope.

There is hardly any snow anywhere besides the three trails that were open (easy out, main street and chute?!?!). The conditions started out a bit hard, but softened up by 11 and continued to soften and bump up as the day went on. By 3 or so there was some hard pack on chute but nothing too difficult. Most of main street had been skied out and it was bumped up pretty bad. Made each run a real leg burner. I got 27 runs in 6 hours. The slow lift was kind of a drag, but a long lift ride gave time to let the legs rest I suppose. Lots of PASR people were there so that was cool. Some pretty fast riding going on as well. Sorry I didn't get to chat more with everyone. The guy I was riding with is a friend from school, he was pretty impressed by the sking the PASR guys were doing :)

im deffently going tommorw. look for me in black pants and a pasr hoodie. i might be with the gf but i might not (she still hasn't called me back) i might have to go to the base lodge if she goes her little sister will be going and she's gonna be taking a snowbaord lesson. so umm yeah i'll be their later in the day like 5 or 6

im deffently going tommorw. look for me in black pants and a pasr hoodie. i might be with the gf but i might not (she still hasn't called me back) i might have to go to the base lodge if she goes her little sister will be going and she's gonna be taking a snowbaord lesson. so umm yeah i'll be their later in the day like 5 or 6

Uh, base lodge isn't open. And good luck with that lesson the grass at the bottom. There is a small bunny hill at the top, her lesson will likely be there... assuming there will be instructors there to teach.

just got home not to long ago.. was there from about 4:30 till right before they closed..

it cost me 13.50 for night ticket.. including the College Discount.. well worth it.. so much fun just getting out there and riding my new dominant.. and well im thankful just to be riding with what all was goin on with me not long ago haha

just got home not to long ago.. was there from about 4:30 till right before they closed..

it cost me 13.50 for night ticket.. including the College Discount.. well worth it.. so much fun just getting out there and riding my new dominant.. and well im thankful just to be riding with what all was goin on with me not long ago haha

were u sitting at the bottom of main street lift on that huge snow boulder?

well, i just got home. i saw gurp there. i sucked, alot more then i thought i would, although the "jumps" we had set up were kinda dumb. i didnt do anything on them except 180, which is gay. whatever, good night i guess, 2 trails gets really boring especially with no good jumps/rails

also, i was the one who looked really good, but sucked haha

Uh, base lodge isn't open. And good luck with that lesson the grass at the bottom. There is a small bunny hill at the top, her lesson will likely be there... assuming there will be instructors there to teach.

I already called them the instructors will be their.

were u sitting at the bottom of main street lift on that huge snow boulder?

nope that wasnt me.. but i was there with two other kids.. one kid had an Analog puff jacket and the other had a brown/white jacket but anywho we never were really sitting around at one point though we had to hang out at the top of the lift on that bench for like 20 mins for my brother to fix his damn binding haha

well, i just got home. i saw gurp there. i sucked, alot more then i thought i would, although the "jumps" we had set up were kinda dumb. i didnt do anything on them except 180, which is gay. whatever, good night i guess, 2 trails gets really boring especially with no good jumps/rails

also, i was the one who looked really good, but sucked haha

hey what do you except for kids having to use there snowboards as shovels