Off to blue for opening day

Glenn

I just got back, and it wasn't all that bad for what they had to work with weather wise. Defintely thought it would've been alot busier. If i had to guess there was less then 100 ppl on the mountain. I'm gonna be back out there tomorrow and sunday.

Yeah, I am gonna try to head up and hit it when they open between 7:30 and 8... When does it usually start getting busy? I will probably leave around 12 or 1, so hopefully the lines wont be too bad... Also, for those who ventured out, how were the conditions?

Are there special reduced rates right now? It seems like there should be for the small amount of terrain that is open. I seriously am thinking of going, but I don't want to pay full price, haha. Skiing is skiing, right?

Are there special reduced rates right now? It seems like there should be for the small amount of terrain that is open. I seriously am thinking of going, but I don't want to pay full price, haha. Skiing is skiing, right?

Today it was half prices but they dont no about tommorw. The girl told me to call back in the mornin.

I am going up tommorow, Purple ar5s, green jacket and pants, and silver helmet. Papasteeze, You gonna be there? If so how much are t shirts? I wanna check them out and see if i want one.

$15 for Tees - $40 for the Hoodies.. Stickers are 20 for $5.. Hit me up!

I'm offline for at least until Saturday night, maybe... Blue tomorrow, CB on Sunday.

Edited by Papasteeze

Good to hear the PASR folks met up! I hope I can meet some of you tomorrow!

I have a feeling there are going to be many unofficial PASR days just about every day on most mountains in the Poconos. The progress this site has made in one year is amazing. :yes

Edited by poconoceancity

Good times...

Half price lift tickets. So the price depends on how long you ride.

thanks, and papasteez made it official, wee.

however, i doubt about tomorrow unless someone in the valley wants to give me a ride, haha, but sunday is a possibility.