So anyone know what Slopes will be open this Friday?

GorillaXBiscuits

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to wait for one of them 2 years ago. The worst thing is after the lift gets running and you get on, they stop it again at the top to unload the sled. :banghead

The guys in the chair in front of me had the chairs bouncing pretty hard while they were unloading him at the top, but the cable locks tight when it gets to the top wheel for unloading, so they didn't even notice...they gave it their best, though.

The guys in the chair in front of me had the chairs bouncing pretty hard while they were unloading him at the top, but the cable locks tight when it gets to the top wheel for unloading, so they didn't even notice...they gave it their best, though.

always a smart move, derail the lift so you are stuck on there for even longer. tonight was another night of nobody being there. First headwall on cannonball had a nice lip.

Sunday afternoon was the first time I ever had to stop and wait for someone to be loaded on the Phoebe in a patrol sled. The way they load them on the back of the chair makes for one f*cked up looking ride up the hill---not a lot of mountains have to evacuate someone uphill...

ya i was about 3 lift chairs behind u with wolverine21 and i remember him saying he was goin to know the shit outta whoever was bouncing the lift haha..then i was thinking u were goin to sit at the top of the lift and i was goin to say something to u but u flew down to the lodge probably to get ur kid...but ya look for me up there over xmas break if im with montage skiier ill say something to u but i have a brown/tan jacket with tan pants and i have a giro mx.9(visor)helmet and i have white smith fuse goggles..just look for the sticker on my helmet and u will know its me

today was rather lame considering terrain (THREE trails). iron horse and all those blues were closed let alone the park. conditions on boomer and cannonball were very fun, loose all day. the first headwall had a sweet lip that everyone loved, and the only icy section was the lift loading area. virtually no real jumps at all unfortunately. hopefully ill see you guys tomorrow, friday, and saturday.

-adrian

today was rather lame considering terrain (THREE trails). iron horse and all those blues were closed let alone the park. conditions on boomer and cannonball were very fun, loose all day. the first headwall had a sweet lip that everyone loved, and the only icy section was the lift loading area. virtually no real jumps at all unfortunately. hopefully ill see you guys tomorrow, friday, and saturday.

-adrian

Did you look up at spike, because they have been pushing snow for the park the past 2 nights. I think it might open either tonight or tommorow.

Did you look up at spike, because they have been pushing snow for the park the past 2 nights. I think it might open either tonight or tommorow.

didnt really stay up on mainline so im a frayed knot. i do know that snowmaking was in really high gear all over, and i wouldnt be surprised if they opened today.