12/7 update (read me Atomic)

Finndog

See you around 5:00PM

Whew! Another amazing day! Skiied a bit longer today, 17 runs. Mainstreet gets better each night I think, and so does our skiing. Doug and I skied 16 runs together. Funny story, I'm at the top of the mountain and this guy in this yellow jacket took a few glanes at me, and Doug and I fly down the mountain, and he's there again, finally, as Im about to get on the lift, he says "hey are you atomic skier? and you must be doug". It turned out to be gahskier, who has been lurking since last year...so that was cool, made us feel like celebritys :nana

I may just do it again tomorrow :rock

It was nice skiing w/ you George! I've been eating so much lately, but it's because all of the skiing. When I got home I inhaled a quesadilla and a chicken salad sandwhich....Too bad Thinksnow couldn't make it out tonight, it was a great night to be skiing. I had a 1/4 tank left in the tank, I filled up on the way home so I had no interuptions tomorrow/this weekend in my trips to and from blue :rock

So Atomic has done at least 99 runs so far this year, I assume all at Blue, which means basically all one run? Isn't that getting old really fast?

Some where at Belleayre, some (about 6) were on Lazy Mile at blue, everything else has been main street at blue....i'm not complaining, cause I've been skiing the past 6 days now :)

I'm leaving work in a few minutes, then off to Blue. Weren't you the guy putting down blues conditions? How many days are you skiing Beaver Creek? I'm a Wyoming/ Montana snob so I don't see myself skiing Colorado in the near future. Silverton does intrigue me though.

Yes, I was bashing blue, normally the grooming there sucks. Yesterday was a good day. I call them like I see them. There were a bunch of guys joking about how they wished blue would be this good all season, it;s not just me. I am skiing 5 days at Beaver Creek and Vail. Silverton? Do you mean A-Basin or Loveland?