blue today

VTmark

atomic see you their? you know what to look for. and i'll just look for a really beat bmw in the lot.

vtmark if you're there, you're blind. I was there till 5:30 (got my 10 runs in, wanted to save some energy for tomorrow) and I didn't see you once. I'm probably the most visible person on the mtn....Anyway, great day of skiing! :rock

Was it empty up there? It felt so weird not going skiing right after work. So Atomic Jeff has the best streak going right now :rock. I've probably skied more runs this past week on Main Street then I'll ski the rest of the season.

Now I'm waiting for it to start snowing.

Check out the radar at www.intellicast.com

It looks like a big storm.

Doug, it was 100x emptier tonight then the past few nights....I literally timed my runs w/ the lift gates, so i never had to stop, i just kept moving...it was great! I was pushing 8 minute laps...that's pretty quick :rock

vtmark if you're there, you're blind. I was there till 5:30 (got my 10 runs in, wanted to save some energy for tomorrow) and I didn't see you once. I'm probably the most visible person on the mtn....Anyway, great day of skiing! :rock

I didn't get their until you left. right around 6 is when i go their. the girls i whent with had to rent gear so that held us up getting their.