12/9 Report

AtomicSkier

Straightlining Falls is the only way I know how to ski it. I like when there's a small lip right before it gets steep and you can get alot distance in the air.

I prefer to tip my GS:11s over on a high edge and just arc two big turns down it and let it fly...nothing is more exhilerating then loading up a GS:11 and letting it release! I can't wait to it on razors edge, where the two headwalls are even longer :rock

i was up there yesterday, but left early after i messed up my wrist really bad(messing around in moguls) So ill be taking a break to let it heal as it really hurts to type this. Straight lining falls was fun though.

That sucks man, I hope it heals fast for you. I was standing in the liftline yesterday and watched as patrollers brought down two people sitting in a sled on Main Street. The one guy was leaning his head over holding his wrist.

Straightlining Falls is the only way I know how to ski it. I like when there's a small lip right before it gets steep and you can get alot distance in the air.

Yeah, ive hit falls many times when it's had a lip and cleared half the hill

That sucks man, I hope it heals fast for you. I was standing in the liftline yesterday and watched as patrollers brought down two people sitting in a sled on Main Street. The one guy was leaning his head over holding his wrist.

Nah, that wasn't me, i finished out my run and took another before i called it quits. And thanks bro. Im gonna give it a week or 2, hopefully it'll be better by then.

Edited by Switch096

ive heard that wrist guards often make problems more likely. just be kind and aware of your wrists.

that was the only way i was able to board this season is if i got wrist guards. my gram said it wass for my own safety. so far they have saved me a few times from wear i would have rebroken my wrist