awesome night... sketchiness at Sheetz...

Metz the Jersey boy

Only reason I would say Sheetz is better than Wawa is cuz Sheetz had the MTO computers before Wawa.

Wawa has the best coffee.

Sheetz has Jones Soda.

I dunno bout this.

I always stop at Sheetz on my way up for a Red Bull tho, n depending on the time of day, sometimes I'll get something I can chew too.

Dam, I gotta get myself to a Wawa or Sheets. I've only been to a wawa once I think but never went inside and sheets I've been there a few times but also never inside. Thats because I don't live near either.

Heres one for you. A friend of our family's last name is Haaf. His family used to own a gas station in Seipstown (I think it was Seipstown). It was called "Haha". So when "wawa" started up, they registered there name at the patent office while "haha" never registered even though they opened before "wawa" "haha" was forced to change its name because people would probably confuse the two.

Wawa coffee... that scares me... I do live in Jersey though... With a Starbucks on every corner I've become a bit of a coffee snob... Sheetz has to win for food... besides... look at the important things here... Wawa uses really crappy mayo on their sandwiches