This Weekend @ Blue

toast21602

Toast, can you post a report of how the skiing was at Blue this morning and how the snowmaking is progressing?

well lets see... i parked down at the valley lodge today because i didnt feel like taking the slow double in just to get back to the lodge and when i got to the bottom around 8:15 it was like driving through a snowstorm.. they were blowing on ski school west, switchback and lower swtichback, sidewinder :D , and also the top of challenge. skiing was good along with the conditions... hopefully there are some more trails open tomorrow and good conditions again to make my 11th day of skiing even better!

thank god my last final is tomorrow morning because this skiing is really hurting my grades! haha

Challenge was being fully groomed out while I was there, so that's a go for tomorrow. They were still blowing on Sidewinder park, but it had insane amounts of snow on it. Switchback also has insane amounts of snow (looks as if it could be open tomorrow, if groomed). Xing and Chute also had tons of snow (will be open tomorrow if they groom it). I didn't ride the double so I didn't get a chance to see Come Around, but they are blowing/done blowing on all the remaining trails.

Razors Edge is progressing along nicely. They have enough snow right now to open 1/2 the trail, but I assume they'll try to pump out as much as possible, since Challenge will already be open!

Yeah, I can't wait for that to open too. I can't wait to go back out skiing again, I'm not sore now and I'm going to push those babies hard so I don't skid. I'm also going to wax them really good before I go. I may make it out tomorrow for the first time ever skiing midweek!