Blue Mt. Dec. 20th

stevePSSC

So Camelbacks park is better??? Why were you disapointed? It's way different than last season.

Steven was mumbling something about CB being better than the set-ups at BC last night for what it is worth. However I watched him session 6 different features one right after another. I think he was having an "off night".. seemed to be grumbling about everything.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that battleship box is cool but I thought it was going to be TALL. it would have been a lot cooler if it was like 6 or 5 foot tall.

a lot of it is burried in the snow and it isnt set up right... it should be on a huge table

thats why it looks smaller than normal... its crazy long though. 45 feet is beastly

Edited by toast21602

Why is it called a Battleship? Is it because it looks like a Battleship or like the board game...you suck my battleship....mad Ronald McDonald yo...you want fries with that.

:nono Doug, keep it PG-13 around here :D . My guess is that it looks like the hull of a battle ship turned upside down

\___/ Or not.

Steven was mumbling something about CB being better than the set-ups at BC last night for what it is worth. However I watched him session 6 different features one right after another. I think he was having an "off night".. seemed to be grumbling about everything.

It's only a matter of time till the other pocono resorts catch up to and then blow by BC...they have such an advantage over them when it comes to terrain.

It's only a matter of time till the other pocono resorts catch up to and then blow by BC...they have such an advantage over them when it comes to terrain.

yea... Bear does have an advantage, look at the slope, all the trails go straight down pretty much with a really mellow grade. and why do we call it BC? thats like... british columbia haha... no cool, thats my home land folks but w/e haha, what ever makes you happy i suppose?

yea... Bear does have an advantage, look at the slope, all the trails go straight down pretty much with a really mellow grade. and why do we call it BC? thats like... british columbia haha... no cool, thats my home land folks but w/e haha, what ever makes you happy i suppose?

Poconooceancity wasn't saying Bear has an advantage, he was saying the other mountains do, which they do. They have alot more room/vertical to work with...