Blue Mt. Dec. 20th

stevePSSC

Um... are we really talking about cars here? HELLO there are snowbunnies headed our way! I might just have to put on the board so i look really bad... lol they can help me up and nurse my wounds until they are healed. sound like a good plan? great. lets go.

haha well look im trying to get them to talk their friends into going and meeting us up there..

me and like 6 or 7 girls riding at blue all night wouldnt be to bad ya know? haha :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeep wagoneer's are PIMP..... especially with the woodkit.. i'm jealous, and i hope the pt has one too

yea its sweet i still have yet to drive it.

PT cruiser, thats what Bam Margeras mom has. How is it in the snow? They're badass

doug doug it honestly sucks in the snow. up a little incline i spin the tires up just to get into my garage.

i am getting up there at about 12:30-1:00 and ill be in sidewinder all day so if your there as well look for me in my gray puff jacket...

also the corrado wont be making this trip.. haha i got my brother to drive instead :D

s :nana ome stretching + heat + ben gay + prescription ibprofen and I'm set to ski. Still hurts, but I'm sucking it up.

just got back..

not to bad but im not sure what i thought about the park..

the bottom park was way to flat it was hard getting speed.. and throughout the park it just seemed like sketchy setups on sidewinder.. idk maybe it was just a bad day but i felt that id rather ride camelbacks park then blues..

i did see the new rail with the steps.. that looks like it would be sick to hit

I took my 2nd run through the park and all I could say was :o . That first hit is just gut wrenching. Oh the carnage! There is no landing, the landing is the trail where it gets steeper, just a big launch pad that's 5" tall. It's insane. They really widened the trail, and the REALLY HUGE table top is where I saw freeridintre get all the way to the landing, it was pretty insane. They had the stairs in, which are just ready to kill people. And oh yea, the first rail int he park was yes, you guessed it, NOT RIDE ON.

:lol:lol

\

Get along you two... :lol Forum Destroyer do you like the new park? Do u have you license again? In my opinion the park is sick but there is definitely going to be some ambulances parked at the bottom alot.

im allowed to make fun of jeff.

yea the park is serious.i can clear the 20footer about 90 percent of the time

bluemt000100014ra.th.jpg

me hitting the first jump.. just throwin a 3 over it

12202005233pm00019qi.th.jpg

the wallride at the very bottom

12202005227pm00014ne.th.jpg

the battleship box.. i bombed ass and tried to gap the top and let me tell ya i didnt have enough speed haha i got close once but then gave up cause i was tired of the park and didnt really like it much at all..

EDIT: sorry thats all i got didnt really take pics my dumb friend wanted to tape and thats the only pics i could get from what she tried to tape.. but yeah thats all i got haha

Edited by brtndominant

Cool beans...which one is the 20 footer. I have a feeling alot of Camelback and Bear Creek homies are going to like the new park. I want them to put in a big assed sliding board and a picnic table. Apparently there was some dude sitting in the woods by the 2nd hit drinking beer in 20 degree temps and watching all the people get air.

Great picture of the first jump. Did you have enough speed to make the landing? That jump looked scary to me. How was the landing?

yeah i was clearin it good.. thats if i wouldnt hit the rail and just bomb it to the jump.. landing was pretty nice if you cleared the flat part..

but idk i was very dissapointed with the park..

So Camelbacks park is better??? Why were you disapointed? It's way different than last season. I'm hoping it turns out to be real good, mainly to help keep the other trails emptier. Did you ride challenge or Switchback at all?

It was evident that not everything was out, there was alot of empty space that could have been used. I'm sure they'll be rolling out more stuff later this week for the holiday week.

i like how cb's parks are straight and wide trails.. not to mention the setup i think is better.. blues got some good stuff but they need park trails like CB sidewinder is just not cutting it

blues is narrow.. and windy (not straight.. im not talkin wind) as hell.. the one jump on flat down box points right at the woods and you have like 25 yards to land and turn or else your in the woods.. and the jump and table next to that box i wouldnt hit cause of the way they are set up and located.. its just to small of a trail for a park adn the bottom park you cant get any speed for... if you stop at all your screwed you have to just go staright through and hope to not get cut off

just overall wasnt very pleased

Edited by brtndominant

Thanks for the pics. From what i see, it looks a lot better than last year, and i can't wait to hit it. Sorry you were disappointed with it, but then again it was only the second day. Then again, you don't like the trail. I'll agree with one thing about the lower park- speed is hard to get at times, especially with spring temps-nightmare. They should pile up snow, or downgrade the trail in the summer.