Strange Occurance at Blue

MCRX

Ok guys i have to be the first to just say that you should be careful what you say. There are some younger folks on this board so try and be a little more selective on what you say. We like to have freedomof speech here at PASR, but just be smart. I will let greg and jeff decide though if any posts need to be altered for content.

At any rate, yes i would have brought that to an end as well. Pain is not worth it.

Oh, and i couldn't put a stop to this thread anyway. I forgot that in my few month absence i lost my mod privledges. So please just behave until Greg and Jeff get back. haha.

Edited by Jibophonic

Ok guys i have to be the first to just say that you should be careful what you say. There are some younger folks on this board so try and be a little more selective on what you say. We like to have freedomof speech here at PASR, but just be smart. I will let greg and jeff decide though if any posts need to be altered for content.

At any rate, yes i would have brought that to an end as well. Pain is not worth it.

Oh, and i couldn't put a stop to this thread anyway. I forgot that in my few month absence i lost my mod privledges. So please just behave until Greg and Jeff get back. haha.

I"m sorry i didn't really know this was a "family" website...