dec. 26

snownskateguy

heading up to blue on monday, the 26th.. prlly get there around 830-9 and stay most of the day. ill be in the park most of the time, hopefuly it will be decent..let me knowif youll be around at all.

also i have some pictures on my websitee from NY,had a good time. park there was only open liek two days so we did a lot of riding and butter shtuff. sheck them out. http://hp-h.com/p/hotttness/

snowskateguy, are you also on burton?

yeh, hardly get on there anymore. so busy.....

forumdestroyer aright ill look fo you. im blue/blue jacket w/ brown pants... see ya maybe.

ill also be the one suckin it up on rails.... wow i lost SOOOO much over the offseason. RIDICULOUS.

toast an i will probably be up at night after we get out of work. i'm hoping for some nice soft landings in the park from this warm weather.

drop my poles off at my house tomorrow morning before you go to work and call me when you get out so i can meet you up there or something like that... even though you will find me in the park

Yeah landings were sooooooo soft. Slush factor was a little high for my tastes, but who am I to complain about skiing. I took a good bail on the table top cuz the lip threw me but its all good. I'm workin park crue all week so I'll keep you as informed as I am about new features.