$20 tickets again

Ski

Uh... we make it to the mountain when we can. Some live closer and can put in a ton of days. Some put in huge hours on the weekends when they can make it. Papa has made it clear his focus is his kids for the time being.

The real issue is Phil, who can obviously make it more often but chooses to hold out for trip up to Vermont.

The vertical speaks for itself...some days were 2 hours and some days were 6 hours...You would have more vertical if you didn't yell at people in the park or bitch at ski resort employees about handicapped parking...BTW PM me if you want a good deal on a cane. It's a gourmet cane with neon green paint and you can put PASR DARE logo stickers on it...mad steezy...

Hey sounds good, I'll take it if 'cheese doesn't want it :lol

Edited by skidude

I was skiing with park crew all day today,and heres what i got. The dragon box is getting put away because they say its a piece of shit. There are gonna put the rainbowbox on the top of the new roller that is fun to butter on. Flat boxes will be up soon. They said a slopestyle should be within the next couple weeks, and a rail jam after the slopestyle. And the next time that they are able to get 10 guns in the park, and a couple consecutive nights of blowing weather, they wanna tear everything down in the park and re do everything.

The dragon has to much kick at the end, and you go offof it with so much speed, so most people fall at the end.

i don't think it would be as bad if there was more space between the end of the rainbow part and the beginning of the up part. It would give you some time to get prepared for the kick. I think instead of storing it they should just cut the end off and just have another rainbow box. Atleast it would get use then.

What did you guys think of the regular rainbow box. It seemed to me that there was no transition back to the ground. It just slammed back at an angle. Whenever I hit it I had to get to the top and jump as soon as I started going down.

What did you guys think of the regular rainbow box. It seemed to me that there was no transition back to the ground. It just slammed back at an angle. Whenever I hit it I had to get to the top and jump as soon as I started going down.

ya that happens somtimes, but when the landing is built up on it, its good. Also they are moving the rainbow box onto a new roller, so it will always have a good landing.

ya that happens somtimes, but when the landing is built up on it, its good. Also they are moving the rainbow box onto a new roller, so it will always have a good landing.

indeed, its just a case of landings wearing away into oblivion, an unfortunate reality for almost every feature.