06-07 skis

TINY

i heard talk about the new k2 line for next season anyone know where i could find them cuz im thinking about getting a new pair mostlikey the fujatives. even though i just got a pair of public enemy's at the end of last season. i think they r too stiff.

i heard talk about the new k2 line for next season anyone know where i could find them cuz im thinking about getting a new pair mostlikey the fujatives. even though i just got a pair of public enemy's at the end of last season. i think they r too stiff.

look on newschoolers.... i saw pretty much every model of next year's skis so far.

as far as actually buying a pair of next year's skis, i know d structure has the fujatives, but other than that, you're gonna have to wait. i havent heard anything of the standard k2 midseason release on all their twins like in the past. construction-wise, nothing looks like it has changed for next year except salomon's stuff, which will have rivets in the tip and tail (finally). k2's graphics next year are pretty amazing as well.

Wolverine21 on here ordered the 07 Fujas off of jibij today.

Edited by montageskier