Lets try this again

Philpug

It's good that the bears are racking up the days this season...... :rock

10 days so far in Vermont and, fortunatly one one marginal one. 10 days up there is better to me than 20 days at Blue or such. I am heading up Wednesday for another 5. I am happier with quality over quantity. If I still lived 20 minutes from Camelback, I might be singing a different tune, but it's still my tune.

10 days so far in Vermont and, fortunatly one one marginal one. 10 days up there is better to me than 20 days at Blue or such. I am heading up Wednesday for another 5. I am happier with quality over quantity. If I still lived 20 minutes from Camelback, I might be singing a different tune, but it's still my tune.

Uhhhh - several people who stopped here in the poconos said that We were in much better shape than the places they were in at Vermont. However they are getting snow now and we are not :(

Uhhhh - several people who stopped here in the poconos said that We were in much better shape than the places they were in at Vermont. However they are getting snow now and we are not :(

I have been very fortunate with my 5 trips to VT this year. Exceptional conditions concidering how this winter has been. But as marginal as this year has been, there has been worse.

Cool do you have any western trips planned? I don't see skiing Vermont until Blue mountain closes which hopefully means April and May...

No west trips planned for this season :( with the ASC pass, we are going to Sunday River in March. We picked a bad year not so go west, Utah looks killer.