Sundays contest info

parkbuilder

Hey people,

This is Keith the terrain park manager over at Shaw. Just wanted to let you guys in on the comp details.

The event will hold two competitions in one.

The first will be a slopestyle event with the best of two to three (depending on the turnout) runs.

The second event "the rail jam" I am under control. I am haveing a jam session format. You will be given a certain amount of time (most likely 45mins) to hike and hit as many features as you can, then we will select the top ten to jam one more time. then we will pick our winners.

if your under 18 u need a rents signature

The contest is limited... first come first served. Sign in is UPSTAIRS in the HOPE LODGE on sunday from 8:30am-9:30am SHARP. The event will begin at 11AM.

discount lift tickets for competitors are availible for $30 and there is an entry fee of $15.

no one under 8 years old.

HELMETS are mandatory.

hey, i might be coming up but 2 questions:

how much of the park will be open aside from the comp? becuase I plan to enter the comp and I can probably handle myself through some of it but it will be my first comp and since I won't have your features dialed I know I can't put a run together to make it past the first round, so I want to ride after that. Is the whole thing gonna be closed or just part of it?

hey, i might be coming up but 2 questions:

how much of the park will be open aside from the comp? becuase I plan to enter the comp and I can probably handle myself through some of it but it will be my first comp and since I won't have your features dialed I know I can't put a run together to make it past the first round, so I want to ride after that. Is the whole thing gonna be closed or just part of it?

we will have the trail open by 230, and the re4st of the trail should be open during the railjam

This comming up sunday or the sunday after that?

And what rails are you planning to set up

this coming sunday... march 5th

and the setup is yet to be determinded... i have to many ideas to choose from.

i am definately coming up with my two friends...what age groups will be setup for skier do you have any idea?>

We dont want to create age groups just yet... me may do that on the spot because we do not know how many people are going to be entering. This way we can see the amount of people in age brackets to make it most fair. here is an idea: 8-13, 14-17, 18-22, 22+ Im sure that will be tinker'd with

We dont want to create age groups just yet... me may do that on the spot because we do not know how many people are going to be entering. This way we can see the amount of people in age brackets to make it most fair. here is an idea: 8-13, 14-17, 18-22, 22+ Im sure that will be tinker'd with

13 and under 14-17 and then 18 and over.. witht those 3 groups there should be an OPEN category for the everyone to enter for the big prizes. There a lot of 15 year olds out there with mad skills and they should be able to enter an "open" category for the mad prizes!

Suggestion;

17 + Under

18 + Up

Open

i was so mad I couldn't go, I had an oppurtunity to be on Fox News cable station today and it was one of those things you can't pass up, but it killed my day for 10 minutes on TV. I'll still be coming to hit up that park though for sure

what were ya on the Tube for? haha thats awsome..

ive seen plenty of clips of shawnee but still cant seem to get out there and check it out.. anybody have any vouchers they wanna sell me :help