Rictor Beez

Schif

Has anyone else seen this. It seems like a majority of the lifts at Montage have "Rictor Beez" written on them. Does anyone know who or what this is all about? Rictor Beez and a mushroom are almost as prevalent as the numbers on the phobe snow.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it to them that they have a cool site. I've never seen any of them though so I can't really say much more. Maybe I should name me and my friends....... Bumble Beez, Rictor Scale, Jeff and Doug's Lonely Hearts Club Band.............................. :rofl

I'll give it to them that they have a cool site. I've never seen any of them though so I can't really say much more. Maybe I should name me and my friends....... Bumble Beez, Rictor Scale, Jeff and Doug's Lonely Hearts Club Band.............................. :rofl

sorry but no..some of these kids will pwn u at snowboarding.

• 2 months later...

The rictor beez are here to stay and its not only at montage we have tags everywhere, elk, big boulder, variouus vt mountains and of course heaven on earth, Mountain Creek. i am one of the writers and am fully proud and an avid bee who will love you very much and don't hate,friends

Oh and my tags have airblast written after them because i always have an airblaster on.

• 1 month later...

the rictor beez sound sweet, they have a sweet sight too, i havent seen any tags at BC yet tho, you guys better work on that

I think last year only one member made it down to Bear Creek. But they are a good group of guys. Who got caught tagging shit last year, and almost got in trouble. But now if there is new managament that doesnt know them they could go buck wild again.

I think last year only one member made it down to Bear Creek. But they are a good group of guys. Who got caught tagging shit last year, and almost got in trouble. But now if there is new managament that doesnt know them they could go buck wild again.

how old are they? the only chairs that have been really tagged up at BC was on the old triples, they were filled with arbys stickers

Fuck you. Honestly, Hes just a kid, and i believe he is on their national AM's. How many sponsorships, how many time did you go to nationals when you were 16. Dont hate on a kid you dont know, just because he got picked up by Head.

If he was that good he wouldn't be riding for Head.

Being a "national AM" for Head is nothing to brag about.

head should stick to tennis raquets...

Hahaha, that reminds me of something I saw on-hill at Mammoth not too long ago. Two guys who "ride" for Head were dressed up in old-school tennis outfits and tennis rackets. The rackets were given to them by Head and were worth a couple hundred bucks each. It would have been awesome, provided they would have actually sent them more than one pair of skis that year instead of tennis rackets.

DH, your not sponsored are you?

or do you just know people who know people who can cut you a deal?

I'm in talks with a few people and I get flowed product on a pretty regular basis. If I judged my riding simply by sponsorship and I didn't care about riding shitty product I could easily make a video and pick up a few sponsors, but I like the freedom of being able to pick and choose what I ride, rather than be forced to ride something I don't want to ride. There's a lot more to snowboarding then omg gettin' totally sponced bro.

I really have no idea why any snowboarder would ride for Head, unless they are paying you a ridiculous amount of money and pressing you custom boards.