Rictor Beez

Schif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go to China world and then go jibbing... :rock Any of you guys into freestyle walking...??? I want to get the sneakers where you can grind rails and also the ones with the wheels... :wiggle

ya doug haha that would be fun..and those shoes are called heelys.

and they are gay as hell so dont buy them, actually... go for it

Ha, toast still beatin' on Doug. Anyway, I took in two sets of them as donations from library patrons to sell on eBay. And they are, in fact, the most gay invention this side of the assless chaps that I heard one guy on this MB owns.

But both sets sold for a pretty good price.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 years later...
2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Funny how it used to be cool in the mid 2000s to end words that normally end with an "s" with a "z". Another popular word ending of the time period was "izzle" if I recall. Made popular by Snoop D O double G of course

Wuz it really even kool then? 

On 7/3/2006 at 3:03 PM, Ski said:

Ha, toast still beatin' on Doug. Anyway, I took in two sets of them as donations from library patrons to sell on eBay. And they are, in fact, the most gay invention this side of the assless chaps that I heard one guy on this MB owns.

But both sets sold for a pretty good price.

Some things never change. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:
9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:
Wuz it really even kool then? 

PASR has been around so long that it essentially chronicles historical pop culture. Every post here from inception through 2008 should be printed out and sent to the National Archives in DC

agreed