Rictor Beez

Schif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf is up with the numbers?187..182? :confused

come on kid 187 is the oridginal fothers of the rictor bees like me mark bobby jc n colin........ and 187 is like a code for the cops meaning murder n like when ur in jail if ur in for a 187 ur in for murder lol yea knooooo

187 bitch

nick how often r u on this fucking thing lol you know how we role!!! if one of us cant beet you WE ALL DEFF. CAN lol lol

187!

Im always on when i get bored.All i do when im online is go on messageboards and myspace. Edited by xNick11

come on kid 187 is the oridginal fothers of the rictor bees like me mark bobby jc n colin........ and 187 is like a code for the cops meaning murder n like when ur in jail if ur in for a 187 ur in for murder lol yea knooooo

187 bitch

Got you.Scream Fuck you in the meeting tomarrow :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

umm no dh this is more like how i and my boys role this is from the st pattys day parade day n the guy was trying to steel our wood we were rideing on................ENJOY http://media.putfile.com/dsdbdjhcdsFIGHTcfbvjh

So you and twelve of your homeboys pushed a 40 year-old fat guy around and called him a faggot?

Is that supposted to intimidate me? You guys are pretty tough* :rolleyes:

*bunch of fucking toys

If i was Nick or DJ, i wouldnt keep fighting with you. Because first of all your almost 21 and fighting with kids, while its partially nick and Dj's fault, its mostly yours for being a dick in the first place about a kid who is a national AM for head. I dont care what anyone on this site says, but thats good. You, Oakley21, no one has reason to say negative things toward the kid with the national sponosorship.

You know, if you had these guys' dicks any farther down your own throat you'd probably have intestinal problems.

umm accually hes just reping his boys you prob wouldnt know what thats like nicks a cool kid n even tho hes not a richtor bee hes a friend of us loyal n would stick up for us with any one un like you self i suppose........... im accually 17 and 185 pounds 6'2" if you would like pictures of me just ask you dont have to go to the websight to look for me but thanks for supporting one of our videos we love yea for that and accually i dont listen to much rap im more into angles and airwaves,saves the day,and say anything but good guess,,,,, oh about the movie i beleave only one of my friends was fighting with him?? yea thats not me im not as out of shape as you and what you probably wish i was because as soon as you post when you comen back to pa ill be waiting lol thanks alot tho fag bag!

If i was Nick or DJ, i wouldnt keep fighting with you. Because first of all your almost 21 and fighting with kids, while its partially nick and Dj's fault, its mostly yours for being a dick in the first place about a kid who is a national AM for head. I dont care what anyone on this site says, but thats good. You, Oakley21, no one has reason to say negative things toward the kid with the national sponosorship.

Yo Sean the DH guy is just a big D-bag n i couldnt let him go on talking like he was gods shit or someting you know the beez we stick up for one another the kids talking about mark n marks not even here to rep. him self so im his voice lol lol

Edited by skier570

Yo Sean the DH guy is just a big D-bag n i couldnt let him go on talking like he was gods shit or someting you know the beez we stick up for one another the kids talking about mark n marks not even here to rep. him self so im his voice lol lol

Dj, now you know if MArk was repping himself he would actually do it, the right way and post clips and pics of himself, and not call people fags. Cause thats just his style. But since he isnt here, your repping of him will do just fine. Either way its is highly entertaining.

Mark comes on and looks probably now that he heard about it :rofl

wow nick now that dh knows some real shit about me for some reason hes got his mouth shut wow that never happens because hes probably always deepthroating someguyz for free shit yeaa thats how he really gets it.............

I could go off on this post and do some multi-page shit, but I'm not going to bother, you laid it out yourself. To anyone reading this thread wondering what Rictor Beez crew is about, you got it all right here; a bunch of toy-ass highschoolers who think they have a rep because they bomb (and I use that word lightly) shit shacks and lift poles at local ski resorts. Don't forget, one of their boys rides for a ski company*. I'm not going to waste my time posting in this thread anymore, I'll see you kids when I come home.

*If you want to talk sponsorship, open another thread. I have a feeling most of you have no idea how sponsorship in the industry works.

Dj, now you know if MArk was repping himself he would actually do it, the right way and post clips and pics of himself, and not call people fags. Cause thats just his style. But since he isnt here, your repping of him will do just fine. Either way its is highly entertaining.

lol lol you know it sean you know it its fun always haveing something to say n do i love that this guy keeps opening his mouth keeps me busy when im just sitting on the computer late at nights yanno

I could go off on this post and do some multi-page shit, but I'm not going to bother, you laid it out yourself. To anyone reading this thread wondering what Rictor Beez crew is about, you got it all right here; a bunch of toy-ass highschoolers who think they have a rep because they bomb (and I use that word lightly) shit shacks and lift poles at local ski resorts. Don't forget, one of their boys rides for a ski company*. I'm not going to waste my time posting in this thread anymore, I'll see you kids when I come home.

*If you want to talk sponsorship, open another thread. I have a feeling most of you have no idea how sponsorship in the industry works.

Dont say you know how a sponsorship works when your not even sponsored.PWNED :rofl

ohh yea it seems like ur accually haveing fun on this shit because umm you keep re posting dont you......... umm im in this for fun even tho i and most of my friends have local sponcers were not looking to get big were just a bunch of TEENS that love to go to the mtn. every day and hang out n represent our crew i mean you probably were the same at one time but now your out west n it seems like its gone to you head i mean look at what u ride perfectly groomed park n trails every day........you know what were rideing here in scranton its ice with some rails n some mounds of ice called jumps if you came back here n saw us all ride youd probably be suprised abot what we can do even tho we dont have the correct facilitys were all going to montages meeting tomro to press a better park n sale because new manegment can meen new park n shit soo if u saw us n couldnt give us props for doing our best with what we have UR HEADS TOO BIG and if u think haveing the best sponcer is all its about........youve lost what this sports really about...........hanging out with friends in the park or the rair powder runs and haveing fun ducking roaps to closed trails or just pissing ppl off for a laghf you know what i mean this is a peace offering for the rictorbees to yourself take it or leave it this dont come to often alright?????????.............. well post back at me............

I really have no idea why any snowboarder would ride for Head, unless they are paying you a ridiculous amount of money and pressing you custom boards.

first year flow.. you get free shit dude........

Dont say you know how a sponsorship works when your not even sponsored.PWNED :rofl

thats not right Nick.

umm no dh this is more like how i and my boys role this is from the st pattys day parade day n the guy was trying to steel our wood we were rideing on................ENJOY http://media.putfile.com/dsdbdjhcdsFIGHTcfbvjh

awesome! thats a great way to promote the "Rictor Beez". now everybody on this site freaking hates you because you are idiots, except for your immature friends who brought you here.

This thread is awesome exposure for Rictor Beez...I want to be their hype-man... :rock:rofl I origionally thought this thread was about mo-fo honey but I was wrong. :lol Oh Yeah cool Website... :rock

isn't it though? look at the way they are acting on here. i know I would want to get to know them and join in on their festivities.

You know, if you had these guys' dicks any farther down your own throat you'd probably have intestinal problems.

don't tell him that. i bet he thinks its cool to be hanging out with these kids.

Did you know your talking over the internet...will you talk like this to someone in real like.NO!

did YOU know you're talking over the internet? "Hes 17...STFU DH faggot." would you talk like this to someone in real "like"? doubtful, without getting your ass beat.

Edited by toast21602