Rictor Beez

Schif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From someone who has never won anything.

But you still just have to try and pile on these kids 'cause, uh, why? A little jealous, I suppose.......

huh? :confused pile on? you are confusing. why would say that I have never won anything? you are weird... I wasn't talking to you and then you want to talk directly to me. STFU I read this thread for the first time all the way through, I thought it was funny.

awesome! thats a great way to promote the "Rictor Beez". now everybody on this site freaking hates you because you are idiots, except for your immature friends who brought you here.

isn't it though? look at the way they are acting on here. i know I would want to get to know them and join in on their festivities.

don't tell him that. i bet he thinks its cool to be hanging out with these kids.

did YOU know you're talking over the internet? "Hes 17...STFU DH faggot." would you talk like this to someone in real "like"? doubtful, without getting your ass beat.

Alright listen i guess all the people here dont really know what the rictorbeez are realy like n about because people were talking bad about us when they have no clue whome we accually are and we/i/nick got pissed............were accually a bunch of teens that love the mtns and would give ne one mad props for a good job n encourage any one to do better n go bigger we accually attepmpt to help some of the younger locals to improve in the sport of skiing and snowboarding were just about 12 really good ski bum friends that are at the mtn EVERY day in the winter yould you like to know how many times ive skied with a garbage bag on not to get wet in the rain or wear my floresent yellow rain suit to stay dry were always at the mtn and became really good friends we try to help eachother get better in diffrent aeras n maby pick up a few sponcers but mostly we just love to ride our shitty park and after the (rare) snow stormes duck ropes to ( lower fast track,white lighting and ne other closed trail) we pritty much do what ever we want to have fun even if its brakeing all the rules and just take a run down montages snowtubeing on our skis n boards(wich we have done) we would accept any one into our group that had the same love as us the mtns is where its at were DEFF. NOT ASKING ANY ONE TO ACCEPT US OR LIKE US but just get off our backs till you see us or hang out with us you are all trash talking but you dont know the real rictorbeez yea we do cause alot of trouble but were just doing it in fun and its not like were doing any thing too horrible n when we get caught we get the same conciquence as every one else get a corner clipped on our season pass and some times get kicked out for the rest of the day its not like we think or feel intouchable we love to have fun n do ne thing to have it take us or leave us were not out to make friends and chances are we wouldnt llike most of you ...........no offence but w/e so just get off our backs for now wait till the white stuff comes back in like december and see us at the mtn. alright thats it im out

huh? :confused pile on? you are confusing. why would say that I have never won anything? you are weird... I wasn't talking to you and then you want to talk directly to me. STFU I read this thread for the first time all the way through, I thought it was funny.

Papasteeze, reporting a post, and then replying to it with your own crap isn't how it works around here. :)

Papasteeze, reporting a post, and then replying to it with your own crap isn't how it works around here. :)

oh so I am supposed to be a mind reader. where is the crap? who called who out first? you are the pot calling the kettle black :rofl by making that post. I see how it works.. :yes

Hey, I think it's just fine that a bunch of semi-crazy kids from Montage join us on PASR....the more the merrier. It's not like they went to a bunch of threads and flamed. I can see how they come off with a bit of an attitude, but so what? Apparently, one of them earned his attitude.

And anyone from Montage is a brother...unless they step on my ski tails in line.

And as far as Head goes, it's a company that just lured what a lot of people on here consider the greatest skier in the world away from Atomic. There are two reasons to pay for Bode: first, he's a big name; second, he's far an away the best skier for a company wanting to make changes and improvements in their gear. K2, Rossi, Fisher, and Atomic all credit Bode with improving their line. And World Cup racing is where all the major testing is done on recreational skis, including park/pipe skis.

oh so I am supposed to be a mind reader. where is the crap? who called who out first? you are the pot calling the kettle black :rofl by making that post. I see how it works.. :yes

Settle down, Rob. Jeez....

Settle down, Rob. Jeez....

I can't, my home mountain is getting a park pass program and actually looking like they are getting up with the times!!!!!! Ridge will a second year J4 next year and steven is blowing up. I was struggling with what to do next season. now I know..

If i was Nick or DJ, i wouldnt keep fighting with you. Because first of all your almost 21 and fighting with kids, while its partially nick and Dj's fault, its mostly yours for being a dick in the first place about a kid who is a national AM for head. I dont care what anyone on this site says, but thats good. You, Oakley21, no one has reason to say negative things toward the kid with the national sponosorship.

you need to stop bouncing on their dicks you rictor beez wannabe

To the actual rictor beez: who the fuck cares who is sponsored, we are all on this sight for the same reason, we all love to ski and ride...

you need to stop bouncing on their dicks you rictor beez wannabe

To the actual rictor beez: who the fuck cares who is sponsored, we are all on this sight for the same reason, we all love to ski and ride...

oakley your a fucking faggot thats what ive been saying the entire time u cock sucker.

Come on, this stuff just isn't meant for this particular board. I know that for some people its fun to go on message boards and just say whatever they want to people. This is not how PASR works, its not a nameless/faceless site. There is a core group of members that treat this board as if they were all sitting down together talking skiing/riding. There is no need for flaming and attacks. If you want to do that there are plenty of other boards, it you want to get the best insights into skiing and riding in pa then stay here.

Come on, this stuff just isn't meant for this particular board. I know that for some people its fun to go on message boards and just say whatever they want to people. This is not how PASR works, its not a nameless/faceless site. There is a core group of members that treat this board as if they were all sitting down together talking skiing/riding. There is no need for flaming and attacks. If you want to do that there are plenty of other boards, it you want to get the best insights into skiing and riding in pa then stay here.

well put...

props to the kid for getting hooked up and whatnot, its a start, but seriously, DH is right. there's a lot of us here who could get hooked up by companies if we wanted to. Smaller companies are always looking for people to rep them locally, which is what head is obviously doing here. if i was a snowboarder, just from the poublicity this crew has generated, i wouldnt want to ride a head board, because i would be associating head with the crap you guys have pulled. their skis are quality, although they dont really suit my skiing style that well, but making a good ski does not necesarilly correlate to making a good snowboard by any means. personally, i'll pay a little bit extra for gear that i like and know will work well for me than take the hookup from a company i dont really like. i've done it before.

allright guys lets see how i can put this. try to ignore skier570's misspelled rambling and toughness and the rictor beez's rumors. im one of the members of the rictor beez and to tell you the truh...we dont beat people up. we're not the toughest people in the worl and to tell you the truth...speaking for myself...the only thing that we actually enjoy doing and are partially good at is skiing and snowboarding. we ride together in the winter and progress to the best of each of our individual abilities, encountering sponsorships and competitions as we go along. if your going to bash on us online, without even seeing us ride...well than im sorry, but i think you do deserve to be put in your place. we can ride, and im sure that if your on this page most of you can too. if your from pa, we're all riding the same ice....we're all riding the same occasional nor'easter snowfalls..and therefore you should all know where im coming from when i say this. starting beef isnt cool, but putting someones riding down without even seeing it in life is worse.

and seriously, DH....you live in tahoe? go ride dude, seriously you got better things to be doing than fighting with montage (sno mountain) locals over a message board.

why are we always arguing on this site. mark got sponsored by head which seems all wrong but if you knew mark its not for the reason you would think, he just loves to snowboard and he gets free shit and hes working on getting new sponsers but what the fuck just let it go just because you're a "hardcore" rider doesnt mean you can mess with the kid, you have no i dea what hes really like. i can't understand why you would rag on a kid for getting sponsored i don't care if "you could get sponsored if you wanted to" or "I don't try to get sponsored" whatever but dude if you were offered (didn't try to get sponsored) free boards until you got a new sponsor you wouldn't take them? i know i would. i don't know why we are fighting over a group of kids that snowboard. i can't care less what you think of us because im not in it to "get our name out" who cares im not going anywhere as far as being sponsored so im not trying to get my name out either. i vote we just get along.

P.S. Dharrisburg if you come to scranton, we won't beat you up or try to beat you up or any shit like that, i personally guarantee i will buy you a cheeseburger or at least make you eddie wall's free tomato soup.

P.P.S. i was the one eating the jello and the video of beating up that drunk guy isn't us those are other kids.

Make Peace, Not ... Internet war?

allright guys lets see how i can put this. try to ignore skier570's misspelled rambling and toughness and the rictor beez's rumors. im one of the members of the rictor beez and to tell you the truh...we dont beat people up. we're not the toughest people in the worl and to tell you the truth...speaking for myself...the only thing that we actually enjoy doing and are partially good at is skiing and snowboarding. we ride together in the winter and progress to the best of each of our individual abilities, encountering sponsorships and competitions as we go along. if your going to bash on us online, without even seeing us ride...well than im sorry, but i think you do deserve to be put in your place. we can ride, and im sure that if your on this page most of you can too. if your from pa, we're all riding the same ice....we're all riding the same occasional nor'easter snowfalls..and therefore you should all know where im coming from when i say this. starting beef isnt cool, but putting someones riding down without even seeing it in life is worse.

nice...

Okay heres the deal first off thanks for the shit about the site i worked real hard on it so im glad you like it, 2nd you guys realli dont have to defend speicher we all know his riding speaks for himself, and two we dont only ride local mtns. come out to hood between th 6th and 16th three of us will be there and im pretty sure like 2 or 3 weeks after we get back speicher is going down to valle nevado.

Okay heres the deal first off thanks for the shit about the site i worked real hard on it so im glad you like it, 2nd you guys realli dont have to defend speicher we all know his riding speaks for himself, and two we dont only ride local mtns. come out to hood between th 6th and 16th three of us will be there and im pretty sure like 2 or 3 weeks after we get back speicher is going down to valle nevado.

Which Joe is this? Also, im guessing speicher is going to South America, is that were valle nevado is?