Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Schif

Rictor Beez

Recommended Posts

Thanks..it would have been better if my batter didnt die so fast and if bobbys camera worked we could have gotten some wakeboarding shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAHA its all up to DJ right now...but yo lets get a buffet going tonight at China World...then go jibbing after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to go to China world and then go jibbing... :rock Any of you guys into freestyle walking...??? I want to get the sneakers where you can grind rails and also the ones with the wheels... :wiggle

ya doug haha that would be fun..and those shoes are called heelys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and they are gay as hell so dont buy them, actually... go for it

 

Ha, toast still beatin' on Doug. Anyway, I took in two sets of them as donations from library patrons to sell on eBay. And they are, in fact, the most gay invention this side of the assless chaps that I heard one guy on this MB owns.

 

But both sets sold for a pretty good price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 those kids were calling themselves "writers" and "bombers" cause they catch marker tags at ski resorts LOLZ.  DH called them toy ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by theprogram4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how it used to be cool in the mid 2000s to end words that normally end with an "s" with a "z". Another popular word ending of the time period was "izzle" if I recall. Made popular by Snoop D O double G of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Funny how it used to be cool in the mid 2000s to end words that normally end with an "s" with a "z". Another popular word ending of the time period was "izzle" if I recall. Made popular by Snoop D O double G of course

Wuz it really even kool then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wuz it really even kool then? 
PASR has been around so long that it essentially chronicles historical pop culture. Every post here from inception through 2008 should be printed out and sent to the National Archives in DC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2006 at 3:03 PM, Ski said:

 

Ha, toast still beatin' on Doug. Anyway, I took in two sets of them as donations from library patrons to sell on eBay. And they are, in fact, the most gay invention this side of the assless chaps that I heard one guy on this MB owns.

 

But both sets sold for a pretty good price.

Some things never change. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:
9 minutes ago, toast21602 said:
Wuz it really even kool then? 

PASR has been around so long that it essentially chronicles historical pop culture. Every post here from inception through 2008 should be printed out and sent to the National Archives in DC

agreed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Funny how it used to be cool in the mid 2000s to end words that normally end with an "s" with a "z". Another popular word ending of the time period was "izzle" if I recall. Made popular by Snoop D O double G of course

That was earlier than mid 2000s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×