Season passes at Blue? Cost?

ColoradoHigh

if you are currently a season pass holder they send you a form in may or june that allows you to get it for around $325. if you are not a current pass holder than you can get it before november 16th for about $400. if you dont get it before then, you pay full price, which will most likely increase again next year

i'm not sure.... i payed something like $325 last year and went to Blue 80 times. Thats about $4.06 for every visit, which is about $36 less than a day pass durign the week and $42 less on a weekend. If you go to Blue at least 10 times than you get your money out of it, unless you buy the pass after the 16th (which i recommend you dont do)

http://www.skibluemt.com/Rates/pricing_season_html

Even if you're not a season pass holder, you can email them your address and request a Early Bird Special form in early may...the money is usually due by June 16th or so, but you get a great deal. :)

Yeah, if you weren't a passholder this year just email or call them and tell them to send you an early bird price list. They will do it for you and the money is usually due mid June around the 15th or so. Last year I paid $322 for an unlimited student pass. The year before it was $310 and I think the year before thatwas $299, but I didn't buy from the office that year so I'm not sure on that price. Jeff would know because I think he held a pass that year. The price usually increases $10 or so but this year I expect it to be higher with the 6 pack lift and the other improvements.

Yeah, if you weren't a passholder this year just email or call them and tell them to send you an early bird price list. They will do it for you and the money is usually due mid June around the 15th or so. Last year I paid $322 for an unlimited student pass. The year before it was $310 and I think the year before thatwas $299, but I didn't buy from the office that year so I'm not sure on that price. Jeff would know because I think he held a pass that year. The price usually increases $10 or so but this year I expect it to be higher with the 6 pack lift and the other improvements.

My first year as a sp holder it was $290, then $300, then $310, and last year was $322

Another option is the club pass, you get 6 trips for $100. There weren't any day restrictions (every Thursday etc.) with the unlimited option. Its a pretty good deal. I think you need a club with minimum 15 members. I'll post the info when I get it next fall - I do this with our church

• 5 months later...

FYI Nestor's offers group rates on season passes for anyone that asks for Blue... For the past two years I've taken advantage of their discount. The only stipulations I remember are you can only pay with a check made out to Blue and you have to be on their list by earlier November. Both years I've picked up my pass on opening day.

By the way great site!!! Been lurking here on and off for awhile to get updated information for the season. Thanks

FYI Nestor's offers group rates on season passes for anyone that asks for Blue... For the past two years I've taken advantage of their discount. The only stipulations I remember are you can only pay with a check made out to Blue and you have to be on their list by earlier November. Both years I've picked up my pass on opening day.

By the way great site!!! Been lurking here on and off for awhile to get updated information for the season. Thanks

i paid 419 (but didnt actually get the pass yet. i got a reciept saying i paid)

right after i paid i remembered about the nestors deal but forgot what it was all about.

is there anyway i can get some money back?

Edited by Shadows