Gear Links

skidude

www.artechski.com <<REALLY CHEAP STUFF...Possibly my favorite ski site!!

www.racewax.com <<cheap rax wax: GREAT SITE

www.reliableracing.com <<stuff

www.racewerks.com <<stuff

www.skidepot.com <<stuff

www.tognar.com <<tuning stuff

www.racestocksports.com <<race stock skis

www.schneiderracingusa.com <<mostly race clothes

www.racersales.com <<hardly seems like sales...

www.skiessentials.com <<didn't do much for me

www.steepandcheap.com <<one snow related item a day...Big discounts

Mostly ski racing stuff...but some good links too

others?

Edit:added steep/cheap

Edited by skidude

• 1 month later...

Snowboards:

www.the-house.com

www.usoutdoor.com

www.sierrasnowboard.com

www.k5.com

www.coloradosnowboards.com

www.dogfunk.com

www.showcasesnowboards.com

www.nhsnow.com

www.sfosnow.com

www.snowboardsforsale.com

www.boardtactics.com

www.ebay.com

many others i cant think of

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm running into a little problem here. I've been looking online for a new board but all I can find are brand new 06/07 boards. Anyone know of a good site where I can find last year's gear. Not used, just last seasons stuff.

I'm running into a little problem here. I've been looking online for a new board but all I can find are brand new 06/07 boards. Anyone know of a good site where I can find last year's gear. Not used, just last seasons stuff.

almost all of the shops have "left over" gear. What are you looking for?

Snowboards:

www.the-house.com

If shopping at the-house I'd definitely look at another site to compare prices before purchasing. I've dealt with eternal snow and i was satisfied, except they charge for shipping. proboardshop.com has a big selection and says free shipping, but I've never ordered anything from there.

Why are you looking at the Nemesis?

If shopping at the-house I'd definitely look at another site to compare prices before purchasing. I've dealt with eternal snow and i was satisfied, except they charge for shipping. proboardshop.com has a big selection and says free shipping, but I've never ordered anything from there.

Why are you looking at the Nemesis?

Thanks for the tips. So far the-house has the best price by $20. The only problem here is that its still going for $439.95.

I'm looking at the nemesis mostly because of my size 12.5 boot. That limits me right there. The Nemesis has an integrated riser system and isn't as wide as typical wide board. Another plus is that it seems like a good all around board. Something I can take into the park, but also it will keep me going on the steeps.

Edited by Schifdawg

well i've never heard anything about the nemesis so i can't give too much input, but if you check out this link, it doesn't look too geared for the park. If you go to snowboard.com and make a thread in the snowboards section of the forums and have them name you a few boards that will work for you. Just make sure you leave your height weight boot size etc in your first post. There are a lot of people over there have lots of experience with all different types of boards.

http://www.proboardshop.com/9857k2n6zzk2ne...ssnowboard.html

edit: If you are set on that board, the site i posted has it for $439 also with free shipping, and it comes with a pair of sunglasses that "retail for $80" haha if that interests you. But i would read up on a few more boards first if you are looking for an all around board.

Edited by riderossi

Hmmm, Thats the first I've seen that says it won't be good in the park. I'm really stuck though. I need a wide board. Doesn't seem like there is a decent all mountain wide on the market. :banghead There is no way I'll get a park board because half of my riding is off trail, steep stuff, etc. I can't get a good freeride board though cuz I definately get bored a lot and go to the park which is fun.

Hmmm, Thats the first I've seen that says it won't be good in the park. I'm really stuck though. I need a wide board. Doesn't seem like there is a decent all mountain wide on the market. :banghead There is no way I'll get a park board because half of my riding is off trail, steep stuff, etc. I can't get a good freeride board though cuz I definately get bored a lot and go to the park which is fun.

Start a new thread in the gear section about what sort of board you are looking for and I'll continue the talk in there, don't want to clutter up this thread.