Who is Planning a Ski trip?

CO 14ers

:wiggle

It's September. I hope you are all well into planning your winter ski trips. Get um while they last. I have been to several places in Utah, Steamboat Vail and Beaver Creek. So, I need another trip. I am thinking Big Sky, but it seems about five hundred bucks more than other trips. I loved Utah and Steamboat was cool. Can't wait to try the new Allstars. Rippin this year.

What trips are you all planning? It is cool to hear about other people's trips. Let's hear it.

It is also time to get the legs going. Be strong, be fast, go wild.

:woot

Jackson Hole in Early January. Vermont, probably Stowe again in March. Hopefully ill be hiking Tuckermans this year, probably late april, early may. Or if im lucky, Ill skip tucks, and head out to Whistler(if i can save enough money)

are you sure thats what you wannna do with your life, be a busdriver? if you want to than i dont care and its your choice, but you might regret it later in life, but hell, you'll be at Mammoth, so go for it if u wanna!

Its not what i want to do with my life, its what i wanna do for a year after high school. But if that was my life making 13.89 an hour working 10 hours a day 4 days a week, then skiing the other 3 days, i definetly do it.

well besides various pa mountains, mt creek and maybe a new york mountain...i'm hoping 2 trips up north...one with my dad and another family to stowe or okemo....and another with the Ymca, to either vermont or sugarloaf usa in maine...

Probably will go to this place and I understand that Siblet and her beau want us all to go up to Fernie over her Christmas break.

Definatly go to Fernie. I here that place is amazing if they get snow. If i was you, id be content with what you have right now

• 1 month later...